More than friends > V

Dedicated to N_Monster one of the best writers that I know on WattPad ❤️

________________________

You know, just friends isn't enough for me. Kim Taehyung is a great friend and I like him a lot. He's always there for me when I'm down and is very cheerful. He's my ideal type of boyfriend, someone that can take care of me and make me happy.

I saw he had recently got close with another one of my friends. Well, we used to be friends. Her name is Julie. She wasn't your average type of girl, she had nice long legs, was skinny and very pretty. Even I can admit that. Well for me I'm just the normal girl, nothing special about me. Julie might seem like a nice and kind girl on the outside. But inside, Nope you don't want to go there.

She is so rude.

Class ended and that marked the end of the day, I walked behind the school to water the plants as I usually do. I had volunteered with V to do it. We both enjoyed this job a lot. Then I saw her figure in the distance, approaching me.
Ugh where we go again I thought. I placed the watering can down next to one of the plants.

----

" Don't touch him, talk to him or even laugh with him Terese. He's mine " She said as she pointed to herself. I sat against the wall, out of breathe. She had threatened me and I tried to fight back. She pulled my hair once more. I gritted my teeth.

" I hope I make this clear " She whispered into my ear, she let go of my hair and left. I was left alone sitting against the wall. I felt my cheek heat up, I touched the spot where she slapped my face.

God I hated her and her bitchy attitude. How can anyone not see that? See how she's a FAKE! We used to be friends but she turned, especially when I told her I liked V.

" Terese?? Where are you?? " I heard his voice and his footsteps as he came running. I was glad he was looking for me.

" V? " I said loudly, I saw him appear and he seemed shocked too see me in this state. I didn't want him to see me like this.

It wasn't right...

" Who did this to you? " He said as he looked at my face.

I scoffed " Who else? " I said looking away.

" Who? " He said

I took in a deep breathe then let it out " Julie" He was shocked, he didn't know she had this side to her.

" Your kidd- "

" I'm not " I said and cut him off. He then walked away " Where are you going? " I asked him, but he kept on walking.

I sat against the wall, I saw the sun was going down very slowly. I felt the fatigue kick in and my eyelids fell down slowly. But then I heard shouting..

" WHAT THE HELL V? " I saw both of them walking up to me.

Julie shouted at him as he held her arm. He then pushed her towards me, he looked pissed.

" What? " She said looking at both of us. Wow. She's pretending not to know.

" Why did you do this to Terese? " V asked her and expected an answer.

She looked at him in the eyes " I never did anything " She said coldly and walked away. I couldn't let her get away with this.

" Yes you did. Told me not to talk or even laugh with V. Remember?" I said in a rude tone like she did to me, she turned around and scoffed.

She pointed at me and looked at V " You believe.....that? "

" Excuse me? " I said.

" Yes I do Julie, and she's not a ' that ' Now tell me why you did that to her " V shouted at her and she seemed taken back.

" Because she's using you. Pretending to all nice when she's a real bitch inside. That's the reason why we're not friends anymore. And...

She turned to look at me and smirked, then mouthed the words sorry.

... She likes you. You don't deserve to be with someone like her. " She said to V, he then looked at me. She wrapped her arm around his and started to walk away with him. Is V actually going to go with her?

" Your the worst person ever Julie" I said to her and she just laughed.

" Yes I do " V said and we were both shocked. He shook her hand off.

" You've got to be kidding " Julie said. She then tapped her head " Think V. Think. "

V then walked up to me ignoring her. He grabbed my arm and helped me up. His hands came around my waist and we started to walk together.

We stopped Infront of Julie" Yes I do. " V said and we walked off. She then stood frozen in her spot like she'd been beat.

And she was.

" Thankyou " I said quietly.

He then pulled me in for a kiss, I was so shocked. But I closed my eyes and kissed him back.

" No one can compare to you Terese " He said and I blushed.

*******

I hope you like this chap as well! Starring V ^^

Vote/Comment/Follow

Thx for requesting! N_Monster

More to come~~