Baby > Namjoon

Dedicated too @owatatsumi sorry for making you wait so long! I hope you love it xx also, hope you don't mind cause I changed the scenario a bit <3

She walked hand in hand with her ever loving boyfriend Namjoon. Nana watched her boyfriends actions as he took out some money from his pocket to buy some snacks to eat as they walked through the streets of New York. "Here ya go." Namjoon said with his smile that she adored, he stepped out of the store and handed her the chips to hold. "Thankyou." She replied as she took hold of the box.

When Nana moved to New York she had no idea how to speak English, yet alone get around. She had to move from Seoul to study abroad, and when she found Namjoon he helped her so much. He taught her how to speak English, showed her how to get around New York and of course more.

She then fell for him and he fell for her.

A few hours later they were still wandering around the streets of New York, she looked down at her fitbit watch and saw the time read 12:01am. "Damn, it's getting pretty late Namjoon." She said as she nudged his shoulder. After chucking out the empty chip box in the bin he spun around and shrugged his shoulders, "This is fun though, just walking around, with you." He said and she smiled, "True." Her response making him laugh. It felt weird for her to speak English, she was still getting used to it she had to admit.

They then stopped at the famous time square. "Remember? Here was where we had our first kiss." Namjoon said, whenever he spoke English voice would always go very low and husky, she found it incredibly sexy. Nana then smiled to herself, "Yea." She said.

Suddenly Namjoon pulled her closer towards him by her waist. "W-what are you doing?" Nana asked in shock. He then leaned down towards her face, "What do you think? I'm gonna kiss you baby." He said and then kissed her, their lips moved in sync as Nana latched her arms around his neck.

"Can we go back to your place now?" She asked after pulling back, Namjoon then nodded his head. "Movie?" He asked as he intertwined his fingers in hers. "Yes please." Nana replied. Namjoon then let go of her hand and instead wrapped an arm around her waist. "I find this better." He said as they both walked back to his apartment.