Main hoe > RM

I haven't done any imagines on dis boi I'm v sowy :-0

Well I did like one a LONG LONF TOIME AGO I-

••

So like he always called me his 'main' hoe and we were the best of friends but as you can guess. I want to be more than that. We've known each other since the first years of high school, all the way up until to, well I'm in my 2nd year of Uni. I sighed as I made my way up the steps, leading to Namjoon's apartment. I don't know how long I can bear him anymore, it just hurts to know he likes someone else who ISN'T ME. I sit there at times and endure his long long speeches of this girl who adores which is surprisingly similar to me?

Anyways. I sit there with my fists clenched and I'm digging my teeth into my bottom lip and don't realise it's bleeding until I hear him say, "You're lips are bleeding what the fuck." He says before grabbing a tissue and lightly dabbing it onto my bottom lip. I sit there flustered as he does that.

God dammit Namjoon wHY.

"I really like her what should I do??" I heard Namjoon say from inside his apartment, I was pressing my ear against the door. God he's talking about the girl he likes, I rolled my eyes in jealously..

"Confess??? She's co-" I couldn't hear what he said at the end as the door opened at that very moment and I fell to the floor with a loud 'thud.'

"Fuck." He muttered into the phone before hanging up with, who? "You're such a dumbass god." He chuckled as he lifted up my arms, "Well I'm sorry." I said sassily, trying not to show I was embarrassed. "Anyways hi." I said bluntly and pushed past him, "Why are so mad today main hoe?" He asked me as he placed his arm over my shoulder.

"Nothing. Just-" I stopped myself there and removed his arm before plopping myself down on his couch. "Come on babes don't be mad." He said, wait. He just called me babes? "Don't call me that." I said softly, I then felt him climb onto the couch and I huddled myself into a ball.

"Why?"

"Babes." He said with a laugh and I couldn't resist it any longer. I leaped up, like actually leaped up into the air and kissed him on the lips, shutting him up. His was shocked but soon regained his self and wrapped his arms around my waist, deepening the kiss.

He moaned and I pulled back, "Babes come back." He pouted  cutely and I giggled. "Wait wait, lemme ask you a question."

"What? You wanna be more than my main hoe?" He asked, and I nodded my head and so did he, "Fucking love you y/n."

And with that I Jackie Chan jumped him and kissed him again.