Jealously to love > JUNGKOOK

Dedicated to Mistahnutellakookie Thx for requesting! I hope you like it~~

________________________

I walked down the road with Suga, J-Hope and Jungkook. This felt awkward, it was never like this. The atmosphere would be high up and everyone talking with one another, but this was different and it's my fault. My fault for over-hearing their conversation. I should've never walked in on them in the first place, my book could wait.. But no, I just had to get it..

You know what they call this?

Wrong place at the wrong time

Yep ^ exactly right.. We kept on walking until we reached the park, it was the place us four would always go after school. I sat on the swings and Jungkook sat in the other one. Suga and J-Hope sat on the seats nearby. I then let out a deep breath as the breeze came past me, I shivered... Brr, so cold.  Leaving my jumper at home isn't the best idea. Note to self-*

" You cold? " I turned to look at Jungkook, he took his jacket off and gave it to me.

I shook my hands in front of me " Ah no I'm fine, it's okay " I told him but he still insisted, I took his jacket.

" Thankyou "

He then looked off into the distance " Anytime " I then put on the jacket and was instantly warmer, his jacket smelt just like him. Suga and J-Hope then walked off, I could still see them and they were both talking. I looked at Jungkook who was going on and off his phone. I checked my phone and saw 10 missed calls from my close friend. She'd always ask me question's like

' How can you stand them? Their so hot and yet you don't have a crush on any of them! '

' Are they really good looking? '

' You sure you don't like any of them? '

Being bombarded by those questions wasn't the best experience I can assure you that.

Suga and J-hope then nodded and walked up to Jungkook and I, they sat on the sand and told us to sit with them. Just what is going on? I was so confused after hearing their conversation about... me....

" We need to tell you something " Suga said and exchanged glances with J-Hope and Jungkook, they both nodded.

" We all like you... " J-Hope said..

I laughed " I know! We're great friends! " I said happily, Jungkook then looked up at me and shook his head. Wha?

He then smiled " Not as friends, more than that " He said softly. More than that? BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND? WHAT?

I could tell by the way they changed, they started to treat me nicely. Like a lot, even I found it really strange. I loved them all as friends and nothing more, except for Jungkook..

JUNGKOOK'S POV

I couldn't stand her hanging around those two boys, sure they were my good friends but she didn't belong with them. She belonged with me, today we were going to ask that one question, and we have to accept the answer.