Don't go > Jin

Imagine dedicated too @army_for_life sorry I had too make you wait so long! I hope you love it :)

++

Was it the time to tell him?

You thought to myself as you stared at the TV screen blankly, your elder sister then stood up to go wash the dishes in the kitchen. "Haneul-ah, are you okay? What are you thinking about?" Mothers sudden words gave you shock as you slightly jumped, "I-I need to go somewhere I'll be back before dark." You said before rushing out of your home. Your mother shouted after you but you kept on running. The streets were in the midst of being blocked off, war had just broke out. You twisted and turned in different directions, thinking of where he would be. "Oh of course!" You then muttered to yourself, you ran straight for the park and of course spotted his figure laying underneath one of the trees. His blonde hair standing out from afar, you ran towards him and once he noticed you his face lit up, he stood up with open arms. Your lips curved upwards into a smile and then you were in his embrace, "Hey Haneul." Jin then greeted you, you gave him a bitter smile. "You're leaving me again? Aren't you?" You said, it was rare for you to get surprised every time he goes off to the 'department store' as you'd like to call it with him.

(In the drama Kang Mo Yeon and Yoo Shi Jin like to refer to going off to 'War' as going to the 'department store.')

"I'm so sorry, we haven't anytime to do anything together, Haneul I'm so-" He stopped in the midst of completing his sentence when he heard you quietly sobbing. "Don't cry Haneul, I'll come back I promise." He said too you, he took a few steps closer to you and you took a few back. "No. Everytime someone says this they never come back. I want you to come back, because I-" You then broke down into tears and collapsed to the ground.

"Why?" You heard Jin ask, as his towering figure stood over you. "Because I love you okay? I never told you because I was afraid." You said softly. Jin's eyes then widened, it was time to tell him. After all these years of suppressing my feelings, I finally told him.

"Come and sit down." Jin spoke up after a minute of silence, he grabbed your arm to help you up and then walked you to the nearby seat. 

"I never told you how much I love you too Haneul, I was scared as well." He said, his hand on your shoulder, "I love you so much, my affection for you grew over all these years of being together since we were little." He said making you have an instant flashback of all the memories you've shared. "I want to be together with you but how do we make this work? If I always go off to the department store-" You cut him off as you didn't want to hear what he had to say, you knew it was along the lines of 'this relationship won't work out.' You then did the one thing you longed for the most, the taste of his lips. You kissed him.

Your lips landed on his and immediately moved at the same pace as you were at. Your arms wrapped themselves around his neck as he pushed by your waist closer and closer towards him. You then sat on his lap facing him as you were still engaged in the kiss, you were then the first to pull back. "I'm sorry I just-" This time it was him cutting you off by kissing you once again. "Just kiss me." He said in a deep voice as he pulled back for a second and then connect your lips once again.

"Come back okay?" You said out of breath once you pulled back, "I promise Haneul." Jin said, also out of breath. You then rested your head in the crook of his neck.