Promise > Suga

It's good too love
It's good too love
It's good too love
I've got a right to give
It's good too love
It's good too love
But when you give yourself away it always hurts too much.
But you pray to get it back but only God can give you that.

+FKA TWIGS+

I personally suggest you listen to this song whiles reading this chapter (it's in the media just hit play.)

I hope you enjoy this imagine! Also I'm taking request now to write you guys a imagine! [plz read the comments where I have posted further info yo.]

••

I lay on the couch, the clock slowly ticking away, the seconds being eaten up by the emptiness. I couldn't do anything and I was bored, "Aish. Eodiah.. (Where are you)" I muttered to myself. I then stood up and started to stretch, I had nothing better to anyway. He promised he'd be here with me, we'd cuddle on the couch whiles watching movies.

He promised me he won't hang out with the other 6 boys. He promised he'd stop the drugs, the late nights and the-the killings. Promise.

약속에 they call it in Korean. (Did I spell it right? Idek.)

I ate ramen, I played games, I went out for a walk, I stood on the balcony looking up at the stars.

2:00am
He isn't back.
Yet.

Why am I even waiting? Because I love him. I fucking fell head over heels for a boy with many problems, yet me maintained himself so well, so so well until now. I let a scream, a shout, "MIN YOONGI." I screamed at the top of my lungs.

I question myself why do I even bother with him?

Because I love him.

y/n you love him. That's why. Keep yourself going.

That annoying inner voice of mine just doesn't know how to keep shut at the right time.

He'd gotten worse overtime and I don't how I keep my love him pure. He'd come home and he's dangerous, he hurts me, my backs are full of scars, my beautiful face is hidden away due to the scars. The next day he'd come home crying, hugging me and never letting go, apology after apology, "Y/n mian, you know I never meant to hurt you." He'd say as he'd trace my scars with his finger, I'd sit still and cry softly with him, nodding my head in agreement and at the end.

Forgive him.

I climbed into bed and drifted off to sleep.

4:00am
Her last moments.
His regrets.

The door clicked open and I slowly opened my eyes, my ears were so sensitive to such sounds. I lifted up the covers and got out of bed, I walked outside and saw his figure, I couldn't be even happier, he then grunted, "I'm back." His words came out, distorted. I didn't care, he was back. It felt like I hadn't seen him I ages. I bit my lip holding back my tears, I then ran towards him and jumped into his arms. "Saranghae-"

I then found myself gasping for air, my breaths gradually becoming shorter and shorter as I struggled. "Y-yoongi-ah." My words came out as a hoarse whisper, I then looked at his face, the lights were still off, I couldn't see his facial expression, but suddenly he pushed my arms off his shoulders and I fell to the ground with a loud 'thud.'

The world around me was slowly disappearing, my hand pressed against the wound in my stomach. I started silently sobbing, "Waeyo?" I questioned him. I was so happy to him, but at least I got to see him before I go right? He then dropped the knife and it hit the ground, it's sound echoing throughout the room.

A minute has passed.
That's it.
She's gone.

It was still silent until I heard someone softly crying, my eyes flickered up from the ground to the figure situated in front of me. "Y/n I'm so sorry please no I-"

He didn't finish his words, I built up all the strength just to make my lips curve upwards into a weak smile, and make my arm reach up to caress his face one last time. Then with that my hand collided with the hard stone ground, and that was end of it. I never saw the world again after.

But.

I still love him.