Caught > Jimin

Dedicated too _schuster_101 enjoy!!
________________________

Hehe, no one will ever know.

Is what I thought to myself, but right now park freaking Jimin, the most popular kid in this high school. Is sitting right across me, staring at my face and making my face go tomato red. I then gulped, his eyes watching every move I make.

"Why'd you do that??" I then immediately looked up, going back into innocent girl mode. "I didn't do anything?" I said, giving my most innocent look I can fish out.

Hey I'm Shanel, I'm like one of those cute innocent girls but that's the first side you see of me. The second side? Ha, well you see I'm pretty much a rebel, not boasting at all! Who do you think ruined the principals car? Made that teacher slip in the cafeteria? It was all me, all me.

But of course no one knew since I played the innocent girl act pretty well. Until Park Jimin here caught me in the act of walking inside the principals office.

He then clicked his fingers right in front of my face, oh my god he looks heavenly. YAH! Shanel, what are you thinking??

"Oh uh what?"

He then sighed, "Why did you walk inside the principals office?" He asked, staring right into my eyes. "The principal asked me to clean his office!" I said with a smile. His eyes then narrowed, "I don't think he did, Shanel are you lying?" He asked.

I then gulped once again, "No of course not!" I then proceeded to get up when he held my wrist. "I don't believe you Shanel."

I guess I'll have to bring out my other side now, I mean he's pissing me off. "YAH! Get your hand off me." I then shook off his wrist and when he tried to grab it again I slapped his hand away. "Aish." I muttered to myself as I walked away.

I then heard his footsteps, "Shanel wait up!" I didn't stop walking, I actually started running.

"GO AWAY." I shouted, still running at full speed. I reached the rooftops and closed the doors on him, I could him heavily panting from the other side of the door.

"Shanel~" He said in a playful voice. "What?" I replied bluntly. All of a sudden the door was pushed open really hard and the impact resulted me lying on the ground. Jimin's face then became red, I then gave him the '??' look. He bit his lip and looked away, that's when I realised I- WAS FLASHING. SHIT. NOPE, NOPE. I quickly covered my dress and stood up.

I then ran for the door but he was faster, pulling me into his embrace so I couldn't run off. "Yah.. Stop running away from me." Omg omg omg. We're this close, PARK JIMIN IS HUGGING ME.

Fine I'll admit... The truth is I actually have a crush on this guy, yep believe it or not, I do. "Can you let go of me now?" I said quietly, "Do you really want me to?" His words made my eyes flash wide open.

We stayed like this for a couple of seconds before he said, "Aish stuff it." He then spun me around and kissed me.