Thanks > Suga

another requested imagine! I'm so sorry for the wait as school has been super busy for me so far and Ive had no time at all to write ㅠㅠ.. Dedicated too @LevyNii hope ya love it <3

++

I hate school. Why does everyone fit in expect for me? You thought to yourself as you were being tormented by these group of girls who would never leave you alone.

"What's our number one goal?" One of the girls asked the rest, you guessed she's the leader of their group. You then squinted your eyes and looked at her name tag, "Jun Hee.." You said to yourself quietly. "To make y/n's life miserable!" The other girls cheered in unison.

"Wait. Wait." Jun Hee shushed the other girls, "Did you, did you just say my name?" She said as she harshly pokes your forehead. "Don't ever say my name, especially since it's coming out of your fifthly mouth." She then said and proceeded to push you over to the dirt. You fell backwards and felt the cold dirty mud water seeping through your school skirt, you looked up at the girls who all their phones out and were filming you.

"Bitch." You said aloud, purposely letting those girls hear. "Excuse me!?" Jun Hee exclaimed, "You did not just call us a 'bitch.'" She said and pointed at you. You then stood up, "I just did, what are you gonna do about it huh?" You said confidently, but then later on realised provoking this girl wasn't the way to go.

"Shit." You cursed as you tried get up but your legs were basically broken and the power in your arms disappeared after that fight. At least you got to slap her. "Yah, round back here." Your eyes widened after hearing one voice, footsteps were getting closer as well. "Aish stuff it." You collapsed back down to the ground and closed your eyes.

"This is.. Uh strange." You heard someone say, your eyes flickered open and you saw a boy standing above you. "Need a hand?" He asked and you nodded your head, "Thanks." You said and were prepared to run off when you collapsed again, you closed your eyes ready for the impact with the ground but there was nothing? You opened your eyes and saw that boy holding you in his arms. "What happened to you? Your legs are bruised and bleeding.." He said as he examined your fragile figure. "I-I'm sorry I-" You pushed his arms away and tried to get up but you just couldn't.

"Now isn't the right time to push people away when their trying to help you." He said, his voice plain. You opened your mouth to speak when he cut you off, "Who cares if you're embarrassed too. Look at the state you're in." You realised all of his words were very much true. His footsteps then approached you, he wrapped an arm around your waist and one over your shoulder. "T-thankyou.." You said quietly, "What?" The boy asked. "Thankyou." You said once again, "I can't hear you?? What?!" The boy said, his voice breaking out into laughter. "I SAID THANKYOU YOU-" You stopped in the middle of your sentence when you came face to face with 6 other boys. "Can this get any worse?" You muttered to yourself.

"Yoongi, where did this girl come from??" One of the boys asked, the one with bright red hair. He then came rushing towards you, "Gwenchana??" He asked you, about to put his arms on your shoulders when suddenly you were then pulled away by the arm. You then looked at 'Yoongi' strangely, "I'll take you to the nurse's office." He said and then with that you were escorted to the nurses office by the so called 'Yoongi.'

"Nurse??" You called out once you entered the room, no one was there but a small note on the nurse's desk saying 'Kids I'll be back in 10! Quick lunch break!"

"I'll just uh, treat myself?" You said, earning a slap on the shoulder from Yoongi. "Yah." You glared at him and he glared at you back, you stayed staring into each other's eyes for a few seconds. "Whatever." He said breaking the intense gaze between you and him, he then helped you into one of the beds. "Aigoo you're so heavy-" You then quickly shuffled your body to one side as Yoongi fell onto the other side of the bed. Your face quickly becoming bright red, "Can you uh move? Ge off the bed?" You asked as you felt incredibly uncomfortable. "No. I deserve this rest for helping you all the way here." He said and then it was quiet. He had a point.

A few minutes later Yoongi then spoke up, "Well as you know I'm Yoongi and you are," He then sat up slightly to have a look at your name tag, "y/n. So, y/n care to tell me about what the hell happened to you?" Yoongi asked, you took a deep breathe before explaining everything.

"Just hang out with us. I'm sure the other guys won't mind a girl hanging out with us." Yoongi said, "What's this supposed to mean?" You asked, he just shrugged his shoulders. "Just hang out with us, don't be a loner anyone alright?" He said, then with much effort you managed to sit up right, "Okay, thanks.." Your words making Yoongi smile. He had a very cute gummy smile.

Then he sat up and re positioned himself so that you were sitting right next to each other, shoulders touching. "Where's the nurse??" You called out, "You don't like being alone with me?" Yoongi said, you then got tongue twisted, "Ani, no, uh it's not that-" You said and Yoongi bursted out in laughter.