My Ex. > Jungkook

I threw my phone on the bed and slumped down on my chair, I looked around my room. Ugh I was bored....what can I do when I'm bored? I then picked up my phone and called my boyfriend.

" Hello? "I heard his voice and smiled " Hey, do you want to meet at the mall? " You ask " Yea sure I'll be there in 10 "

" O- " He then hangs up first, strange. He's been acting weird lately.

You change into a crop t-shirt, skinny jeans, boots and grab a jacket then head out for a walk to the mall. You walk inside the mall and spot him on his phone " Hi " You say softly and he quickly places his phone in his pocket.

" Hey... Uh let's go for a walk? " You then nod you head and try to take his hand whiles you walk but he doesn't get the message.

You walk around for about 10 minutes before you stop to get a drink and sit down on a bench.

He then gets out his phone and starts typing " Who are you texting? " You ask curiously, he then looks up at you and you can sense panic coming from him " Oh just my friend " He says and goes back to his phone.

All of a sudden he's lying on the ground in pain, you look up and see Jungkook, your ex. " WHAT DID YOU DO?? " He then scoffs " WHAT DID I DO? I SAVED YOU FROM THIS JERK. " He shouts back at you, you then kneel down next to your boyfriend " Are you okay? " You ask and he nods his head and gets up, you see his nose is bleeding " I'm Uh gonna go " He then starts walking off.

You then see he left his phone on the floor and you pick it up and see the message app open. You then read the messages in dis-belief.

" Hey babe "

Him: " Hey "

" Coming over for dinner tonight? "

Him: " Yea I'm stuck with this girl right now "

" Haha shame see you soon xx "

Him: " Love you "

Your eyes then widen, you run up to him and slap his cheek with all your strength.

" A FRIEND? " You shout at him and he looks at you with a careless look.

You then scoff " YOU WERE TEXTING A FRIEND? A FRIEND MY ASS. Forget it. " You then throw the phone to him and walk away.

You walk to the park and sit against a tree, the tears then come out uncontrollably.

" You okay? " You then look up and see Jungkook standing above you " I don't want too see you. " You say but he ignores you and sits next to you.

" Hey I helped you back there. Where's my reward? " He says and you keep on crying.

He then let's out a deep breathe " Look ever since you dated that guy I knew something was up with him. He never loved you like I did... "

" Really? Like I did? " You say unbelievably.

He then quietly laughed " Yes. Like I did. " You then wipe your tears away.

" Well I'm still waiting for my reward _____ " He says but you ignore him and sit in silence, you then close your eyes and got lost in the darkness.

" Well I guess I'll just give myself the reward then. " He then kisses you, your eyes open within a second and you realise his lips are on yours.

You then pull back " What are you doing??? We're not even together."

He then pins you against the tree " Well now we are. " He then kisses you again.

Damn you Jungkook. My ex.

****

Hope you enjoyed that Imagine with Jungkook! Please vote and comment! It's always good for an author too hear the readers feedback ~ :)

Vote/Comment/Follow

- 212 votes 😱❤️ TYSM peeps!! -