Best Christmas Ever > V

Thankyou to the beautiful girl who commented that the star of the next imagine should be our one and only V! So here it is~

•••

You stepped out of the apartment entrance, feeling the cold icy breeze rush past your face, making you pull up your scarf just right up to your nose. Why did he call you out at this time?? It's so cold. You tucked your hands into the pockets of your coat, you then looked up and saw a figure running towards you. Once that figure became clearer you saw it was Taehyung running towards you, he was wearing a cream coloured coat, black pants and his circle shaped glasses.

"Annyeong y/n. Let's go." He said, extending his hand for you to take which you hesitantly did. You both have been friends for quite awhile, since the start of highschool all the way to the near end and beyond. He brought you to a nearby park which was covered in snow, your eyes glistened at the sight of it. "S-snow.." You said in awe, Taehyung then let go of your hand and you instantly ran inside the park. Hearing the crunch of the snow beneath your boots. There was one thing you've always wanted to do since you were young. Lay in the snow and make a snow angel, and that's exactly what you did. Taehyung laughed at your silliness, but surprisingly joined you as well. You then got up and made a snow ball secretly, then when his back was facing you, you threw the snowball at him and started running for your life. "I WON'T LET YOU GET AWAY Y/N!" He shouted after you. You then stopped for a moment as you were out of breath and suddenly you felt snow on your back. You turned around and gave a death glare at Taehyung, who was standing there laughing and pointing his finger at you. He then ran to catch up to were you were, "Lets sit down now." He said and you nodded in agreement. That small snowball fight made you exhausted, what can you say? You're not a very fit person. You spilt off to find a bench and you finally spotted one covered in snow. "Here!" You shouted, loud enough that Taehyung could hear, he ran to where you were and then pushed the snow off the seat. "Okay, now you can sit down!" He said with his signature rectangular smile. You then sat down, your eyes exploring your surroundings. The fountain in the middle of the park was frozen and of course, covered in snow, so were the light poles and trees. It's beautiful you thought to yourself. "Eh-hem.." You turned to look at Taehyung, you saw his Adam Apple bob up then back down, "Close your eyes." He said and you giggled, "Waeyo?" You questioned him, he then looked at you seriously, "Okay okay I will.." You then closed them.

"You better not throw a snow ball in my face or anything Kim Tae-" You then fell silent, it wasn't that he threw a snowball or anything.

But his warm, soft yet delicate lips were on yours. You then pulled back, you opened your mouth to speak but he cut you off, "Ever since I met you y/n I fell in love you. I didn't know when the right time would be to confess to you, but on this nice, cold night I thought it would be the best.

You've always wanted to see snow, it was your wish and so I made it come true." You were speechless at his confession, he then leaned in and kissed you passionately, "Merry Christmas y/n." He said and you gave him a big hug.

Tears forming in your eyes as you said:

"This is the best Christmas ever Taehyung"

                            •••

MERRY XMAS MY FELLOW PEEPS!! I LOVE EACH AND EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOUSE!!! HAVE A GR8 CHRISTMAS, SPEND IT WITH YOUR FAM AND FRIENDS! GET LOTS OF PRESSIES ^_^ I hope you like this imagine and once again, I appreciate all the support for this book!

Without you guys, this book would be nothing! But with youse, it's something!

OM SO CHEESY EW YUCK HEH <3 BYE AND ONCE AGAIN MERRY XMAS YOOYOYO