Don't touch her > Jin

Dedicated to @btsjiniscute hope you enjoy it! Thanks so much for requesting XD
________________________

"Ka ja!" My friend Emily cheered as she held onto my arm and dragged me out of my house. I locked the door and we both hopped into the car, "Hey, you should be excited!!" She said to me as she reversed onto the road.

I just shrugged my shoulders, "I'm not in the mood." I said honestly, "Stop thinking about him!" Her eyes fixed onto the road. We were off for a girls night out, just the two of us going into the city to party..

But I just can't stop thinking about Kim Seok Jin everything about him...-

"Step out of your trance! Minhee, I know what your thinking about."

Aish.. I can't stop thinking about him, he's one of the students in my lecture class and we sit together. We occasionally talk and he's really kind and caring, I guess that's what me fall for him. But he has a girlfriend, I know. It's wrong to fall in love with someone that's already in a relationship, but like I can help it.

-30 minutes later-

"Yea we're here now!" I stepped out of the car and shut the door, Emily following behind me. We linked arms and started walking, "Ok. Where to first?" She asked, I opened my mouth to speak but she cut me off. "Let's walk across the bridge!" She pointed to it excitedly, I rolled my eyes at her whiles she just smiled blankly.

It was a cool night, not too cold but I held onto my jacket tightly. "Ahhh, this is nice. Walking with my best friend." Emily said as she stared up into the sky. "Yea.." I then let out a deep breathe. We walked arm in arm to the other side of the bridge in silence, I could hear the water beneath us and the chattering of other people.

"Your still feeling down?" Emily asked, I nodded my head whiles looking away from her. She then gasped which made me turn around, "Clubbing!!" She exclaimed. We walked up to the entrance and took out our ID's before walking inside. The music was pumping and there were heaps of people here, on the dance floor, at the bar and on the second level.

"I'm gonna go get a drink!" Emily said, but did I know those words could've been the last I'd heard from her. I started walking and found an empty sofa, I sat down and waited for Emily.

"Heyy." I looked up and saw a guy hovering above me, he seemed drunk and reeked of alcohol. I stood up and was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist and pulled me into his embrace. "YAH LET GO OF ME." I shouted but he didn't, instead he held onto my wrist a lot tighter. I struggled to let go and he just laughed. "Shh." He said placing his finger on my lip which I bit. His facial expression then changed, I could tell he was pissed.

He then wrapped his hand tightly around my waist and his other hand made its way down my dress-

"DON'T TOUCH HER." I looked around and spotted Jin standing there. I pushed the guy off me and stumbled onto the sofa.

"Yah, what the f*ck do you think your doing? I was about to get laid tonight." The guy said which made me feel disgusted. Jin then stepped forward and before I knew it the other guy was lying on the ground, blood dripping from his nose. He struggled to get up as he was drunk and just lied there. I then looked back up at Jin who was looking straight back at me, he ran forward and took my hand. "Let's get out of here." He said, locking my hand with his. "Wait! My friend is with m-"

He then cut me off, "Daniel's taking her back, he was here with me and we bumped into her." I nodded my head slowly. We got out of the club and walked onto the bridge.

"Thanks.." I finally said to break the ice. He smiled, "Anytime Minhee."

"So what are you doing out here tonight?" I casually asked, he then chuckled. "I broke up with my girlfriend, I realised who she actually was.." I patted his back out of sympathy.

I stopped by the side of the bridge and looked over the water, in the distance buildings could be seen because of their small lights, but just faintly. It looked beautiful, even more at night. Jin then came up behind me.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" He suddenly asked, I bit my lip before answering. "No.." He then spun me around and my back hit the railing.

"Good...

because I dumped her for you. I love you Minhee." He then kissed me passionately and wrapped his arms around me.

Is this real? Is this true? Kim Seok Jin just told me he loves me.