Sleepless Night > Jin

12 AM here.
Enjoy~

••

You roll around the bed with an empty mind. What to do? You thought to yourself. He hasn't contacted you for the past few days, though you knew he was busy with his activities, but still, just why? He could've at least messaged you, or called you once. You then reached for the covers of the bed to wrap yourself in them when you heard the doorbell ring. You jumped up with a wide smile plastered on your face, walking past the mirror near the front door with high hopes, you quickly fixed your hair and then headed to open the door. "Nae, who is it?" You asked in anticipation as you slowly opened the door.

"Oh mianhe, wrong number." Said a young, handsome man standing in front of you. It instantly reminded you of him, how tall he was, how could a beautiful human being like him exist. Now you were longing for him even more. "Ahh, nae." You then walk back inside, shutting the door behind you. You make your way slowly towards your bedroom and sit down on the bed, you take a glimpse at your phone as it lay on the bedside table. You hoped for it to light up, or for the sound it makes when a message has been sent to you. 

Nothing.

You knew you wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight without him by your side. You missed his soft, plump lips on yours and his wide shoulders which gave your head a comfortable head rest. A tear falls down your right eye as you climb back into bed, leaving one bedside lamp on you close your eyes. The tears slowly filling up inside your eyes, you let them free and they roll down your face.

You finally fall asleep when your mind decides to finally set. Then at around 1am you hear the front door creak open which gets you wide awake. You sit up and rub your eyes, you walk into the bathroom and splash water onto your face before poking your head out too have a look. You don't see anything so you hop back into bed.

You climb back in once again and roll to one side, facing the bedside lamp which you left on. When suddenly you feel a pair of arms wrap around your waist pulling you closer towards, "Seokjin?" You called out and turned around to see him it was him, and that he was looking down at you. He smiles and looks into your eyes, you have so much to say, your mind instantly fills up with things you want to ask and say to him, 'Where have you been?' 'Why haven't you contacted me?' 'Yah do you know how worried I was?' You could go on, but all of those things you wanted to say and ask, disappeared when his lips connected with yours, he kissed you passionately. "Did you miss me?" He asked with a smirk, obviously aware of the answer you were going to give him. You then pulled him in for another kiss, "I did."