Deskmate > Jungkook

this is an imagine for Kookie_Lion
babes I'm so sorry you had to wait so long!! I hope you love this~

btw actually sobbing bc the media matches with the title lmao.

--

Everyday she'd walk to school, sit down at her desk, take out her books for the subjects she had and sit and learn. It was boring. But when he came into her life it got a tad bit interesting. She'd greet him everyday and he wouldn't say anything back except just nod his head. She thought to herself, what a cold boy. Her desk mate wasn't a very exciting person, she couldn't even interact with him. Then half way into term, he changed.

"Annyeong, Jeon Jungkook." She said before proceeding to get her books out. She wasn't expecting a reply or anything, like how at first she'd sit and stare at him, waiting for a reply. But she learnt to not expect anything anymore.

But today, he shocked her, "Yea annyeong." He said back, she froze in her tracks and turned back around to face him. Her mouth was wide open as the boy continued to play with his phone. She then shook him back and forth earning a death glare from him. She didn't care though. The cold boy had just greeted her back. She then squealed, making everyone in the class eye her weirdly. "Y-you spoke!" She exclaimed and he nodded his head slowly. A smile crept onto her face as she linked her arms with him, he flinched at her actions making her giggle. He had never interacted with a girl in this way before.

One day when he was walking behind the school to smoke he witnessed a horrible scene. The girl, his desk mate was getting beaten up. "Yah. You dare talk to Jeon Jungkook again? I'll rip your head off and you'll be dead." One of the girls said, earning a snicker from the two girls who were grabbing his desk mates hair. He stepped forward and pushed the two girls away from him. He then turned around and walked up to that girl, the one who seemed to be the leader of the pack. He pushed her and her back landed against the wall, "Going in all rough I see? I like it." She said seductively and bit her lip. He looked away in disgust as this girl was just selling herself to him.

"You better stop what you're doing or I'll be the one ripping your head off and you'll be dead."He said coldly and then grabbed hold of his desk mates hand and walked off. She yanked free of his grip and broke down into tears, unsure of what to do he just hugged her. She calmed down after a few minutes and wrapped her arms around his waist.

"Goumawo.. Jungkook." She said softly, he felt his heart melt at the sound of her voice. "I'll never let them touch you again." He said and she squealed quietly, "You spoke again!" She said and he smiled. "I'm not mute you know." He said and she giggled, she buried her face into his chest and exhaled deeply. Oh what would she do without him? She then tip-toed up to reach his eye level and gave him a kiss on the lips, which then turned into a long and passionate one. When she pulled back and saw his face was flustered, she thought it was cute.

The next day at school when she left to go the bathroom, Jungkook found a note stuck to her desk, one she hadn't discovered yet. He opened it and read it. He smirked before ripping it to pieces and disposing of it in the bin. He walked to behind the school at the time those 3 had asked her to be there. Except it was him who went. He didn't want the girl he loved to get hurt again. The 3 girls looked at him in dis-belief. "Where is she?" The first one growled, he spat onto that girl and scoffed. "Go fuck yourself." He said and pushed that one to the ground. "I'm warning you all, don't come near us again."

He then walked away but came to a stop before turning around to look at those 3 one last time. "Or else you'll really die." He said in a chilling voice, which even gave himself the chills. He smiled to himself as he walked away, he had to admit. He was proud of himself.

Awhile later when school had ended and he was walking down the path,  he saw his desk mate standing at the gate, he decided to surprise her by wrapping his arms around her waist. She then jumped and then turned around, placing her hand on her chest as she exhaled, relived it was just him. "What were you doing?" She asked curiously as she intertwined her fingers with him, they were walking back to his place. "Taking out the trash." He said and she just laughed.

--

Heading back to his place for Kookie's & Chill m8.