17

Chapter 17 - Who Are You?

“What about here?”

Unlike calm Ian, the expressions of Galon and Nathan were worth seeing.

A living room huge enough to run inside without any hurdles.

A cabinet decorated with expensive-looking ornaments and various gems.

The terrace on the second floor where the Duke’s mansion could be seen at a glance.

A beautiful room flaunting the wealth of Duke Garcia.

“What is this shabby barn?”

It wasn’t.

At Nathan’s cry, Galon clicked his tongue and corrected him.

“Nathan, it may look like a dirty barn, but it’s a fine reception room. It’s just poorly managed.”

“That’s what I mean!”

Nathan was agitated as he looked around.

Sweeping his gaze over the room, Ian brushed off the dust piling up on a desk.

‘It’s the same here.’

It was a cold place without warmth.

As if it had not been used for a long time, white cloths were draped over the furniture in several places. Everything was full of dust and covered in spider webs.

Anyway, this was the room he had stayed in for 10 years in the past.

And more than anything.

‘I will be attacked here today.’

That’s the first problem he was going to face here.

However, Ian smiled brightly even though his life was in imminent danger.

“The room is dirty, but maybe they didn’t clean it because we arrived earlier than expected?”

Nathan and Galon’s expressions instead became strange at what he said.

Above all, Nathan and Galon seemed to know very well about this place.

“That, Prince. Actually, cleaning is not the problem.”

“Then?”

When Galon glanced at the portrait in the center of the room and was about to reply, Nathan harshly grabbed the servant by the collar first.

“Who assigned him to such a cursed room?”

“!”

“Is it the head butler or the second young master, Heinley?”

“I don’t know either, Sir. I just follow the order to guide you…”

“Anyway, Prince, this cursed annex is definitely a big no. I think there was a mistake, but this surely isn’t the right place.”