85.2

Chapter 85.2 - What A Windfall

“Attack!”

“Rampage the Kaistein bastards! Catch the prince!”

Nathan’s face stiffened upon catching their shouts.

“Is it the prince they are after?”

“I guess so.”

Galon’s face was filled with murderous intent. It wasn’t just an attack—they were aiming for the prince. It was clear he thought they had a rat inside.

But Ian noticed at once.

‘I think the crown prince sold my information.’

Sure enough.

“There’s a redhead! He’s the prince!”

“Get him!”

The savages were coming toward Ian like a swarm of bees.

However, Ian lightly reached out his hand.

“Fire!

In an instant, arrows covered the sky and rained down from the Labadom village. The savages had no shields.

“Arrows! Avoid them!”

“There’s no place to avoid… Ugh!”

The rain of arrows decimated hundreds of the nearby enemy’s troops within seconds. It didn’t stop at that. Ian raised his hand again.

“Shields, advance!”

The soldiers who were hiding in a trench dug in front of the wooden bulwark quickly jumped out. The enemies who were aiming for the village were knocked out in an instant.

The rain of arrows continued to fall over the shields.

But the Bahara soldiers were more ferocious than Ian thought.

“You can’t stop us with these twigs!”

“They’re nothing more than cowardly soldiers! Unless it’s Lavaltor, there’s nothing to be afraid of, brothers!”

The savages kept advancing to the village despite being hit by arrows. Moreover, they were destroying the battle line by swinging axes against the shield soldiers.

Still, Ian’s side had an advantage.

Thanks to the preparation, the enemy continued to fall into the traps.

Ian scanned the battlefield with sharp eyes.

‘Is this the end? I don’t think so.’

Right at that very moment.

Boo Woo Woo—