133

Chapter 133 - How To Use An Opportunity

Due to the terror attack and imprisonment of the suddenly returning Fifth Prince Haverion, both the nobles and the people were in a state of disarray.

Yet, one person was all smiles amid this situation.

That was the Fourth Prince, Servin.

“Finally, an opportunity has fallen into my lap!”

He clenched his hands.

It was only understandable he felt that way.

Ian, a strong contender, had fallen unconscious.

His sister and brother were facing their own problems.

He discussed the situation with Viscount Schvarier, a member of his faction.

“Any news about the Third Prince?”

“They say his whereabouts are currently unknown.”

To be precise, the Third Prince found something in the library, went out to look for it, and then disappeared.

He was literally missing.

Under normal circumstances, the royal family would have moved on a large scale.

“Everyone seems to handle this quietly because of the Seventh Prince’s incident. Only a few royal knights are conducting the search…”

“If it’s my big brother, that’s only natural.”

“Pardon?”

Patience was one of the Seven Virtues.

He wouldn’t deny that Ian’s power was bothering him.

Unlike his resourceful and powerful older sister, the Third Prince’s pride was his strength. He would need the power to beat Ian.

“Then, what about my sister?”

“She seems to have been preoccupied by the recent events.”

She was currently in charge of dealing with the aftermath of the terror attack, including rebuilding the royal capital and interrogating the heresy inquisitors and berserkers.

However, her actions had raised dissatisfaction among some of the nobles of her faction.

“Nobles favor those who serve their interests.”

“Are there that many complaints?”

“It’s unavoidable. The First Princess, who usually does things for her own gain, is now looking after the lowly commoners.”

The problem was that the First Princess was in charge of running Ian’s supply station, perhaps out of her guilt.

She was wasting her energy on useless things at a time of great importance.

Servin raised the corners of his mouth.