34

Chapter 34 - Relics of the First King

Ian walked confidently.

And he finally stopped in front of an iron door with a painting of all kinds of demons reaching for a shining orb.

[Pandemonium]

It was a place where all kinds of treasures except swords were kept.

At the same time, Ian glanced at the [Tomb of Swords] at the different crossroads.

‘Those who aim to become the king of Kaistein must have chosen the Tomb of Swords.’

He chose this place instead of the Tomb of Swords chosen by all his brothers.

He made a choice that would never be recommended by any Kaisteins.

But Ian was confident.

‘It must be here.’

The relics left by the First King.

Of course, Ian couldn’t enter this place in the past.

Therefore, he had stayed up all night researching records of various ancient documents and legends.

That’s why he got to know.

‘There are no relics of the First King in the Tomb of Swords.’

This was the royal treasury where all the treasures of Kaistein were buried.

Naturally, the belongings of the First King, the man hailed to be the greatest in history, would also be in this place.

Everyone thought so.

But.

“Tomb of Swords? There’s no way the things of the first king of Kaistein will be in such a place.”

An eccentric historian Ian ran into by chance. That fellow, who was ostracized for his strange theories, was different.

Surprised that the historian had the same idea as him, Ian asked him why.

Everyone believed that the relics of the First King would be in the Tomb of Swords.

But the historian shook his head.

“Everyone must have thought so. But that’s a trap.”

In fact, the royal family searched [Tomb of Swords] to find the relics.

The exact form was lost in history, but it was said to have contributed immensely in winning the battle against the Kingdom of Magicians.

Naturally, everyone thought it was a sword and hence searched there.

“The relic in the legend is not a sword.”

Of course, neither the historian knew what it was. But he inferred it from history.

“The First King cherished his sword. There is no way that such a knight would lock up his beloved sword in such a warehouse.”