103

Chapter 103 - The First To Go

First come, first served?

The people behind the suspicious act of brainwashing the Bahara soldiers were instantly fired up.

“Get out of my way! I-I’m first!”

“Don’t make me laugh! You get out of my way!”

They came rushing toward Ian to kneel first.

But it didn’t go their way.

It was because the knights who were keeping watch at the side kicked their legs on Ian’s signal.

Puck!

“Aaargh!”

The first one to run rolled on the floor.

The others paused at the sight.

“Wh-why are you doing this! You clearly said first-come, first-served…”

They did not understand why the knights were getting in their way. No, they instead turned to look at Ian, who had given the order.

Ian smiled.

“I did say that. But I have no intention of accepting someone who is not helpful.”

“!?”

“I will take that back if you give me helpful information, though.”

They glanced at each other for a moment.

But Ian didn’t wait for them.

“I’m bored waiting. Soldier, just kill them all!”

“Yes, Your Highness!”

“N, no! Please wait!”

Ian’s words changed the situation.

Everyone opened their mouths to show they should be helpful to each other. Thanks to that, Ian was able to dig out quite a bit of information.

According to them, the national evacuation order had currently been issued in Balrog.

The capital was empty and various traps were being set up.

In other words, Kaistein’s troops could have been massacred in an instant if they marched as they were.

‘I don’t understand why the evacuation order was issued, but…’

In any case, it was clear that the current Balrog was no different from a lion’s den.

Then Nathan asked.

“What will you do?”

“Hmm…”

“It’s hard to pick a specific person who helped us the most.”