110

Chapter 110 - Accept Weapons

“My… land?”

The crown prince read the letter, his eyes shaking.

But no matter how he looked at it, this was utterly unbelievable.

“Don’t tell me that brat has already conquered this land? But they haven’t even moved yet!”

The one confronting Cantum was one of the 25 chieftains.

Like Yamanta, the lord of Molar Castle, he was a renowned great warrior of Bahara. If Balrog had fallen and the king had been dethroned, normally he would have moved.

‘They should’ve rebelled against Kaistein, who had conquered Bahara. Because obstinacy runs in their blood.’

But what were they doing now?

The adjutant raised his voice upon seeing the crown prince’s bewildered eyes.

“We are currently under attack by Kaistein. You must evacuate immediately, Your Highness!”

The crown prince stared at him incredulously. However, the adjutant would not be joking in this situation.

Thus, he hurried back out with his adjutant.

But something really unbelievable was happening.

It was none other than what was captured in his eyes.

“Catch those Cantum rats!”

“Kick out those who have defiled our country!”

It was because there were tens of thousands of Bahara warriors surrounding them.

No, it wasn’t just them.

“Your Highness! Watch out!”

Bang! Bang!

Flying toward him was an incredibly huge typhoon. It blew up the bulwarks surrounding Cantum’s camp, as well as the tents and soldiers. No, as if that wasn’t enough, it flew right to the crown prince’s face.

At that time, the escort knights guarding the crown prince rushed toward the typhoon.

All while activating their Oaths.

“We will stop it!”

Boom! Boom!

As many as ten knights fought as one against the typhoon. Thanks to this, the crown prince was safe.

But not the knights.

“Ugh… I can’t believe it’s this powerful even if I use Oath to block it. As expected of the god of war…”

“Cough… So, him being called the best knight on the continent wasn’t just an empty boast…”