29

Chapter 29 - We Finally Met

“What? A legitimation ceremony held in the royal palace? What kind of nonsense is that!”

Meanwhile, the Second Prince was doubting his ears.

He was in the estate of a nearby Lavaltor vassal.

Originally, he was receiving treatment at Duke Garcia’s castle, but he ran out, refusing to stay in such a place.

Also, he tried to forget about Ian and the pain in his arm for a while.

“What kind of crazy bastard allowed him to the royal palace!”

The Second Prince was voicing his anger at the story he heard from the crystal ball.

It was none other than the problem of Ian’s legitimation ceremony.

The decree that was delivered only to the Duke’s Castle finally flew to all the royal family members and nobles.

[The legitimation ceremony of the Seventh Prince will be held at the Royal Castle soon. Everyone is obliged to attend.]

Originally, Ian’s legitimation ceremony was scheduled to be held in the temple on a small scale and with no nobles attending.

But how come?

“Did he get our permission? Tell me which man issued the order. I’ll go and cut their decorative head.”

[You may go see His Majesty. This is an order from Father himself.]

“!!”

The Second Prince was completely frozen by the words from the communication tool.

It was for no other reason.

“Father gave the orders?”

[Yes. I think you should take care of your own throat. I’m sure they have contacted you, didn’t you get it? ]

At those words, the Second Prince raised his voice.

“You did nothing but watch it!”

[What can I do? If I step forward for no reason, my head will be cut off.]

The moment he tried to swear at her for being useless.

The princess, who had delivered the news to the Second Prince through the communication tool, giggled slightly. The clear laughter sounded like a bird’s chirping, but there’s no way the Second Prince didn’t notice the contempt in her laugh.

[Then why did you do something that made you lose your arm, Brother?]

Had he stayed still, Ian would not have entered the palace.

However, the Second Prince gritted his teeth and shouted.

“I don’t understand. Father is going to give that jerk power once I’ve become like this?”