32

This Bastard is Too Competent
Chapter 32 - I Will Prove It

“The new star of Kaistein, Prince Ian, the Seventh Prince, is entering!”

At the announcement of the attendant, Ian leisurely and proudly walked toward the ceremony hall.

The nobles looked at him with astonished eyes.

“What? Wasn’t he a serf?”

He came from a humble background, so they thought he would not be able to walk properly.

But this was beyond their expectations.

Ian’s steps were as confident as a royal should be, and he was acting faithfully to the royal etiquette.

It was so perfect that they couldn’t even find a flaw in him.

Not only that, his skin was fair and smooth as if he only ate good food.

But it wasn’t just Ian’s appearance that surprised the nobles.

The person who showed up next to him.

“His Excellency Duke Lavaltor is entering!”

It was no wonder that everyone’s eyes widened in shock.

Lavaltor and Garcia were natural enemies.

But the Seventh Prince, who was under Garcia’s wing, entered the hall with his enemy.

“Wh-what? We are obviously in charge of the Seventh Prince…!”

The nobles’ eyes quickly turned to Garcia. In particular, Heinley, the second son of Duke Garcia, was yelling in agitation.

“Father! How the hell did this happen…”

But he couldn’t finish his words.

‘If I talk to him now… I will die.’

Duke Garcia’s face looked the same as usual. But the atmosphere Heinley felt was completely different.

‘You will even kill your own son without mercy.’

Even the nobles around them swallowed back their saliva at the sharp aura, but this was still a very serious matter.

They shuffled silently and whispered.

“What happened? Duke Lavaltor…!”

“That’s what I’m saying. Why is the person who supports His Highness the Second Prince with the Seventh Prince…”

“Then, does that mean Duke Lavaltor is joining hands with the Seventh Prince?”

“What?! Why would he? The Second Prince’s power is still as strong as ever, isn’t it?”

“But if that’s not the case, isn’t it strange that the Second Prince is not present in a place like this…”