76

Chapter 76 - Time To Change The Game

Thud!

With a harsh thud, the Second Prince’s head was stuck in the muddy ground. Perhaps there was a stone, blood trickled from his forehead when he raised his head.

“I apologize… for brainwashing you… Fiosen Lavaltor…”

Of course, his eyes were gleaming with bloodlust.

But it was not intimidating in any way.

He already looked so pathetic that he could no longer fall lower than this.

Despite that, Ian just narrowed his brows.

“Sir Fiosen, are you satisfied?”

“What?”

“I don’t think it’s enough, so he should do it properly…”

“N-no! It’s enough, Your Highness!”

Fiosen shook his hand in a hurry. He couldn’t believe the royal family bowed like that. To be honest, it was scary to ask for any more.

Ian sighed at his words and looked at the Second Prince.

“He says it’s enough. You can stop now, Brother.”

“…”

The Second Prince stood up with eyes seething with anger. He was overcome with shame, but he couldn’t argue any further.

He clenched his teeth and exclaimed.

“I’m going back.”

Now the three claims were over. There’s no reason for Ian to hold on to him anymore. The Second Prince didn’t want to stay here any longer, so he headed to the royal castle.

And as if he was not interested, Ian turned his back.

There was no need to touch him anymore anyway.

‘You’d better hurry up. The hyenas will be coming soon.’

It was only natural.

Because of Ian, the Second Prince lost both his wealth and his subordinates.

Nevertheless, the Second Prince once ranked first in the past. He had got nothing left, but if they wrung him dry, they would think he had got something they could pick up and gobble up, be it honor or whatever.

And in his current state, he would have no way to stop the attacks of other successors.

‘He’ll look very delicious to the other brothers.’

Now that he had cut off his hands and feet, he was bound to destroy himself soon.

Ian smiled.

“Now, shall we go back?”

After the Battle of Ranking was over, he had nothing to see here anymore.