86

Chapter 86 - We Finally Met

Fionia Lavaltor.

The only daughter of Duke Lavaltor, and the treasure that Lavaltor cherished the most.

But Ian couldn’t understand something.

‘Was she also like this then?’

She certainly wasn’t like this in his previous life.

A young lady donned in an ordinary blue dress and exuded a strong sense of oppression. Turning the pages of a book suited her better than swinging a sword.

Ian recalled his first meeting with her.

“Nice to meet you, Your Highness. My name is Fionia Lavaltor.”

He remembered how disciplined she was, befitting Lavaltor’s daughter.

But the young lady in front of him now, despite still having the same calm eyes and smile.

Drip drip.

Drops of red blood were dripping from her hair, which should have been a natural blue color. It was stained red with the blood of enemies, not hers.

She was strong enough to be called the goddess of war.

Ian quickly returned to his senses and asked her.

“You must be the young lady of Lavaltor, correct? How come you are here…”

Fionia also replied casually.

“I came to give you supplies, thus here I am.”

“The lady herself in such a dangerous situation?”

“I came here because my brother Fiosen eagerly asked me to come. He told me I would see something great.”

She smiled, praising his amazing feat. It was clear that she had watched Ian fight even while fighting with the Bahara soldiers. Her twinkling eyes were the evidence of it.

But for Ian, it was absurd.

‘Fiosen. That guy?’

It was obvious what he had done.

As Lavaltor’s successor, he was also entrusted with the work of the supply unit.

Ian never expected Fiosen would do something like this.

Of course, it wasn’t all that bad. Not only did he get to see a different side of the lady from his previous life, she also managed to catch all the enemies he would have otherwise missed.

It was thanks to Fionia moving directly that Red Wolf moved together.

It was then.

“Miss, are you already taking care of your dear husband first?”

A man who appeared to be the leader of the Red Wolf approached Fionia. His whole body was also dyed red with the enemy’s blood. But his face was full of playfulness.