111

Chapter 111 - King of Bahara

All the Bahara warriors were prostrating toward Ian.

The number alone exceeded tens of thousands. Those who could not enter the palace of Bahara shouted from outside.

“You are the only one who will be our king!”

“Bahara wants Ian Kaistein!”

The shouts were so thunderous they reverberated beyond the palace and throughout the entire Balrog. Ian’s eyes widened in astonishment, and so did everyone in the palace.

“Why all of a sudden…?”

“Did they eat something wrong? Kaistein should be nothing more than invaders to them.”

In fact, the Bahara people had a solid reason for doing this.

‘It was obviously a giant large enough to cover Bahara. Even though it has been weakened by catapult attacks, it is a monster that can only be defeated by a hero.’

‘Only Ian Kaistein entered alone and killed the monster.’

‘He’s a hero! Only he deserves to be our lord.’

That wasn’t all.

Ian’s performance sparked a legend that had long been buried deep in their minds.

[A great hero will smite the head of darkness with a great hammer of light and bring glory to Bahara.]

It was like a fairy tale they heard when they were young. 

But the Bahara people also had eyes.

Ian stationed everyone outside the castle and headed to the palace alone. They had seen firsthand how he fought a fierce duel with the giant demon and triumphed over it.

Furthermore, the appearance of the giant hammer of light that hovered above the palace was…

‘It must be the legendary hammer that the first king of Bahara wielded.’

‘He smashed the devil’s head with it. If so, that person is the descendant of the first king. He is the hero from the prophecy.’

‘He is the only one who can return the lost glory of Bahara!’

Therefore, they inevitably couldn’t help but want Ian.

Of course, unlike ordinary people or warriors, the chieftains were looking at Ian with more intense gazes.

The vibration they had felt since first meeting him.

Woong!

It was because a mark was ringing with light in the chests of the chieftains.

It was the symbol of Patience, one of the Seven Virtues.