91

Chapter 91 - Please Save Me

Second Princess Elizabeth Kaistein.

And Lord Huntill.

Ian was confused for a moment, but he quickly came to his senses. Then he asked, just in case.

“Come to think of it, what is Sir Huntill’s first name?”

“It’s Alexander, Your Highness.”

Alexander Huntill.

Again, it was not Zabeth Huntill.

‘Could it be that the two acted as a team and were called so?’

However, as far as Ian knew, Zabeth Huntill was the name of one person.

The individual who left a very special history in the Northern Expedition.

There was no way to mistake such a man.

But that wasn’t important now.

‘It doesn’t matter whether that name refers to one person or two people using the same name.’

All he needed was their ability.

Only their abilities, hailed to be genius among combat engineers, were said to be sufficient.

So, he needed to check something.

“Then, I take it that both of you will be in charge of my logistics and support from now on, right?”

“I intend to do so. Is there a problem?”

“Yes. I need something, but I don’t know if Sister can do it.”

“??”

Ian passed a note to the Second Princess.

What was written on it were the items needed for this conquest. No, these were the things Ian thought were necessary.

However, after checking the entire list of items, the Second Princess’s expression became strange.

“You want me to prepare all of these? This much?”

“Yes. Is it possible?”

“…”

The Second Princess looked at Ian as if it was absurd.

Was that why Ian said that it would never be possible to use an ordinary supply officer?

The quantity was one thing, but there was some stuff that didn’t make sense.

Sure enough.

“There are no official supplies of this level. Even if I am responsible for the household of the royal family, the amount is determined immediately after the successors…”