97

Chapter 97 - Who Would Object!

Gulp.

Bahara soldiers, including Yamanta, gulped nervously. Ian was obviously not yet an adult. But a crushing pressure was seeping out of his small figure.

‘It’s not simply because our bodies are weakened.’

Ian’s figure riding the Blue Emperor truly looked majestic, reminiscent of a king. But that alone wasn’t enough to drag Yamanta around like this.

Instead, he sneered and yelled at Ian.

“How laughable! The Great Warrior duel should be honorable. But you deliberately injured me so you can fight me!”

“I will give you as much time to rest as you want.”

“!?”

Yamanta was greatly taken aback.

He understood what this brat was saying.

[I’m confident I will win even if you’re in your normal condition.]

His eyes instantly flared up with killing intent.

“You dare to look down on this Yamanta who has taken the place of the lord of the Molar Castle himself?!”

Rather, Ian responded with a cold gaze.

“I am the seventh prince of Kaistein. I came all the way here on my own and managed to capture the Molar Castle. You’re the first to look down on me, Yamanta.”

“What?”

“If you want to be respected, show your respect first. No, you people have this saying in Bahara. If you want to be respected, show your skills first. I’ve only seen you running away like a coward.”

“…”

Only at Ian’s words did he shut his mouth.

Because he wasn’t wrong. Everything in Bahara was determined by power. Talking like this was unlike a Bahara warrior.

Actually, he tried to buy some time to restore his physical strength by talking.

Instead, he was dancing to Ian’s tune.

‘That bastard…’

If he wasted any more time, rumors would go around that he was a coward who ran away because he was scared of a little boy.

Thus, Yamanta gritted his teeth.

“All right. Give me a moment to heal, then I will fight you fair and square. Ten minutes will do.”

First, he needed to find time to pull himself together.

However, Ian’s answer left him stunned.