104

Chapter 104 - It’s Time to Pay

“Charge!”

Riding on Blue Emperor, Ian went down the mountain at an astonishing speed. After that, knights and soldiers followed along on the Blue King.

The First Princess watched the whole scene with her own eyes.

“Everyone, follow the prince!” 

“Charge forward!”

The cavalry in charging formation escorted Ian at great speed. A blue cavalry made up of Blue Kings. The monsters had no choice but to stop attacking the castle at their display of overwhelming momentum.

Seeing that, the princess clenched her fists so tightly that blood trickled down her palms.

‘That should have been me. Why…’

Just looking at him made her feel like she was losing.

His camp was too much to compare. It wasn’t solely because of Ian and his knights alone.

“Let’s crush the monsters!”

“Victory to Ian Kaistein!”

Even the soldiers were different.

Their eyes shone bright as if they never doubted they would win. Their battle roar sounded so confident that it made the monsters shrink.

Their confidence was only natural.

The Seventh Prince, Ian Kaistein, had led them so far.

‘The one who has never been defeated.’

‘The one who doesn’t know defeat.’

‘The lord we serve!’

Conquering the impregnable Molar Castle after defeating the castle lord, Yamanta, was just the beginning.

They had not lost any battles on their way here. It was impossible to even think of him losing.

It was worlds apart from the First Princess’s camp.

However, Ian did not let his guard down.

His eyes glared at the monsters sharply.

‘I have identified their weaknesses.’

The First Princess did not know it, but in fact, Ian had shown up at the battlefield quite early. He arrived early and had been observing the monsters until now.

Everything was for the sake of victory.

‘It was painful to just watch our allies get attacked.’

There were even complaints among the soldiers. But Ian had no better choice. He couldn’t push the soldiers into a situation where he wasn’t sure whether what the prisoner of war said was true.