128

Chapter 128 - That's Too Bad

Boom! Boom!

The First Princess gritted her teeth as she looked at the fallen Ian and the burning capital.

She shouted at the attendants.

“What are you all doing! Can’t you see the youngest has collapsed? Quickly bring a healer!”

“Th-the healer is coming now, Princess.”

The attendants urgently rushed toward Ian.

They would give first-aid treatment first while waiting for a healer to come.

Ian groaned as the servants flocked around him.

“Ugh.”

Ian even closed his eyes, pretending to pass out.

The First Princess cried out in panic at something unexpected.

“Hang in there! A healer will be here shortly.”

“Si, sister…”

“No, you can’t die like this!”

It was no wonder she reacted as such.

Even if they were contenders for the throne, she couldn’t bear to see Ian die this way.

She was even given a spot next to him at the victory ceremony.

The death of the youngest over herself would be nothing but a disgrace to her that she could never forget.

Ian also knew that.

‘Well, I guess she was shocked. She can’t even tell I’m pretending in pain.’

Of course, under normal circumstances, she would have noticed it right away.

However, she was so distracted by the sudden terror attack that she did not see Ian’s smile.

Instead, she was yelling at the chamberlain next to her.

“What are you all doing?! Can’t you at least bring a potion!”

“B-but the potions we have now are all prepared for the final event of the victory ceremony. And only the First Princess’s remains…”

The final event of the victory ceremony was the king personally pouring a potion on the head of the meritorious person.

However, due to the unforeseen incident, Ian’s potion had become useless.

And, of course, the only potions prepared were for the two of them.

The chamberlain did not dare propose to use the First Princess’s portion.

However, the First Princess exploded in anger.

“Are you saying that a ceremony like that is more important than the life of a royal?”