106

Chapter 106 - Collapsing Balrog

The first thing the First Princess did at Ian’s order was to capture the Fourth Prince. It was not difficult to catch him because he was hidden in the forest, which was visible from the castle.

“Arrest him!”

At the First Princess’s command, the soldiers tied the Fourth Prince tightly. The Fourth Prince screamed unjustly at this.

“Sister! Are you really doing this?”

“Shut up, you sinner! What excuse does a person who violated military orders have!”

The eyes of the First Princess and other soldiers were chilly.

It was understandable.

The Fourth Prince and his troops must have arrived a long time ago at her request for help. But he chose to merely watch to test the waters because the monsters were too strong. Therefore, they couldn’t look favorably upon those who didn’t help when they were truly in danger.

However, the Fourth Prince began to make excuses, feeling terribly wronged.

“It’s a misunderstanding! I was preparing to help you. Look, we’re assembling a siege weapon, see?”

“Ha? Misunderstanding?”

“That’s right. I am also working hard to help my sister…”

Right then, a voice rang behind the First Princess.

“Really? I don’t think it’s properly assembled for that kind of weapon, though.”

It was Ian.

Unbeknownst to anyone, he had arrived and was now checking the Fourth Prince’s weapons.

All these were the things in Ian’s memory. Things that would be renowned for their destructive power in his previous life.

That’s why Ian could tell for sure.

That the weapons in front of him were not even correctly assembled.

“You put everything on a wagon to make it possible to escape. You are prepared to abandon your allies and run away anytime.”

“Youngest! You misunderstood. It, it is just that as a commanding officer, I have to maintain the troops—”

“For a misunderstanding, the soldiers look so fine. They don’t even look like they’re preparing for a war, let alone a fight.”

“…”

It was true.

The Fourth Prince’s soldiers were armed to escape at any time. Only then did the Fourth Prince’s face turn ashen. He realized that the youngest’s sharp eyes were able to grasp everything. Ian said with a cold look on his face.

“And, Brother, I’m the supreme commander now. I don’t know which country’s army drops their honorifics when speaking to their supreme commander.”