62

Chapter 62 - Here I Come

“Wait a minute!”

Ian tried to catch the departing dragon, but Kanhel had already left. In the end, he had no choice but to watch the dragon gliding away bewilderedly.

But that wasn’t the point now.

‘Did he say Kaistein just now? Kanhelna Kaistein?’

There was only one person in this world who could use the name Kaistein.

‘Royalty.’

Then, was it his ancestor?

But that’s why it was even stranger. Ian had studied the history of the royal family like crazy. 

Even for him, the name Kanhel was unfamiliar.

‘What the hell happened?’

Kaistein was a kingdom with a history of thousands of years, although it had given up the empire’s place in a despicable invasion about 200 years ago.

However, from the time of the kingdom to the present, only the First King was involved with the dragons. 

There was even a legend that he made trouble with a dragon.

‘Then, does he have any connection with the First King or the First Queen?’

Then Kanhel could have been Ian’s distant ancestor. He didn’t even know he had spoken informally to his ancestor.

‘Is that why he gave it to me like that? Honestly, he could’ve just left.’

But there was one strange thing.

‘If I am truly his descendant, why did he pretend he didn’t know me?’

Even if dragons said that they forgot everything after the game was over, it was Kanhel who came to rescue even a lower-ranking dragon.

‘From what he said about my eyes, he must have something to do with the First King.’

And even though he revealed himself to be a Kaistein, he just walked away pretending not to know him.

There must have been some sort of circumstances.

‘Anyway, I need to find out more about this.’

As Ian kept staring at the spot where the dragon disappeared.

“Prince, did you like that dragon that much?”

“!”

Nathan said with a chuckle. 

“If you’re not in a hurry, the envoy will arrive first.”