Story of my life

I closed my eyes everyday hoping one day the darkness would creep up on me.

Have i not wished for the answers to my questions . The questions were unanswered leaving me dumbfounded.

The day had came. I had reached the end of the chapter. The stories were being written all over the world.

I let the darkness creep within me making me part of them.Hoping a well rest after all i deserve it but the gods told me otherwise.

Waaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaa

The sound of a baby crying echoed through the walls distrubing my everlasting slumber.

" Who dares to break my everlasting slumber " i questioned myself.

I opened my eyes to see a unfamiliar surrounding . I felt my hands it was all  slippery to the touch like a slime. It felt gross but something wasn't right. My hand it was ... Tiny.

" Wait didn't i die don't tell i am.... " i gasped soon realised that i have recantated.

I felt my whole life crashing down right infront of my bare eyes.

" Why does it have to me " i questioned myself.

I wanted to pull my hairoff but I didn't have any... Not only that i am covered in blood slime. I gagged for a sec.

I cursed the heavenly bodies for forecasting me a new life against my will just then before my very eyes i could see two bodies appear out of thin air one had horns and one had wings kinky . They called themselves the angel and the devil.

" .... I would like to have a refund"  I clunched on my fist just incase i need to choose voilence .

[ My child we felt pitiful for u so we are giving u a second chance ] - Angel

" Stop bitching around with me I don't need a second chance " I glared at them. They had never listen to my prayers so why now do they show up.

[ Yes angel tell her the truth u are too unholy for the heaven and too angelic face for hell ] - devil

" So u are telling me you both didn't wanted me... " I titled my head a little confused by the answer.

Both the angels and devils nobs.

I took a deep breath in .

" I swear on Sangwoo dead ass that i will find you both and fuck your asses so hard that u won't be able to walk anymore " I smiled after all i wasn't splitting lies if u wanna punish someone take the pleasure in it.

They both looked at me like i was some kind of maniac.

[ Best of luck my child ]

They both disappeared into the thin air

" Vengeance will be mine, mark my word" i couldn't believe my eyes that i have been scammed.

I was a so busy screaming at them that I didn't noticed people cleaning me up and wrapping me up in a blanket.

Waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa

And there it was again that annoying crying noise which was pissing me off.

" Hey i know u are my sister but can u tone it down a little" i looked at my side.

It was a baby with big head with hint of yellow hair. I wonder how does she has hair when babies don't have hairs. its not like she is in some kind of a fanfic.

Waaaaaaaa waaaaaaaaa

The cries started getting louder and the worst part was she was right next to me. after realizing my whole life has been glambled away the last thing i would want is a baby crying.