Sly magican

" Oh my ~ would a kiss wake you up ?? My sleeping beauty "

Lucas slowly closes in facing cayena who was acting asleep.

" Lord please save me "

Cayena closes her eyes shut tight.

Few mins ago

Cayena gained her conscious but wasn't able to move her body, as if  something was holding her back.

" I better not me having a sleep paralysis in middle of day light "

Cayena tries wiggling her hands or legs but nothing worked.

After countless failed attempts she stoped trying and waited for a maids arrival.

*Knock knock*

A soft knock could be heard. Cayena was delighted but something left off, The mana that was flowing was too strong for any normal maid to have. Was it perhaps a her father or a intruder ?

" May I come it ? "

A male voice spoke, It was quite familiar but where has she heard it ?

" Oh-  "

Lucas walked into the chamber to be greeted by a unconscious cayena lying in her bed.

He smirks as he slowly walks toward the her unconscious body.

" Why am I acting like this "

Cayena unknowingly found herself faking her sleep.

" Should I just open my eyes ?? Nah why did I even do it in the first place "

Cayena started having various thoughts until Lucas spoke again.

" Looks like the beauty is still sleeping, I am sure she should be awake by now~ or "

Lucas grins as if he had something cooking  over his head.

" Or would a kiss wake u up, like in the fairy tale"

" Oh hell nah, stay tf away from my holy body "

Cayena wanted to open her eyes but it won't open no matter what.

" What kind of weird Fanfic is this shit "

Cayena struggles to open her eyes, Lucas slowly closes in toward cayena touching her cheeks with his hands.

" AHHHHHHHHHHHhHhHH "

Cayena screamed inside, this wasn't how she planed her first kiss to go like.

Cayena stayed still waiting for the kiss, Lucas slowly came closer and closer. She could feel his breathing.

" Hehe "

Lucas chuckled as he kisses a strand of her hair.

" Not yet "

" ... " Cayena was now a red ball of mess.

" This is just unforgivable " Cayena couldn't even punch him, which made her frustrated.

A tear escaped through her eyes, slowly flowing down her cheeks.

" Are u really disappointed that I didn't kiss you ? "

Lucas wipes her tears.

" I hate it , why can't I land a punch straight at his handsome face "

Cayena senses another mana slowly walking toward them.

" How is my daughter ?? "

" DADDYYYYYYY "

Cayena screamed with joy.

" Her highness doesn't show any signs, so she should be awake by any moment " Lucas bow down.

" I see "

" NAHhHH I AM AWAKE " cayena screamed but what she didn't realise was she was now standing on her own.

" Cayena ? " Claude whispered

" Oh you can hear me ... " Cayena realized she was standing in the bed with her nightgowns Infront of 2 weirdly handsome man.

" Da- " cayena fell down from her bed. Before she could hit the floor Lucas caught her.

" Gotcha, now now Princess be careful " Lucas smiled teasing cayena.

" Give me back my daughter " Claude stares at Lucas as he realises his mana.

" .... " Lucas was quite sad..he wanted the tease the princess more but he knew it wasn't the time yet.

" yes your majesty "  Lucas hands over cayena to  Claude.

" DADDY " cayena screamed as she hugs her father. Tears flowing down her cheeks.

" Does it hurt anywhere? Do u want anything? " Claude hugs his daughter back tightly as he tried to calm her down.

After few second.

Cayena was now in her bed along side Claude and Lucas.

" I can't believe I cried for hours all because I couldn't punch that sly fox "

Cayena sucks on her candy which her father gave to calm her down.

" Do u need anything ? " Claude holds cayena hand with a worried expression.

Cayena shakes her head.

" Daddy is enough "

Claude smiles as he pats cayena.

" Thank you for coming back "