The accident

Later on cayena was summoned to meet her father.

" Your majesty princess cayena has arrived " cayena slowly walks through the door to find similar faces.

" Good evening to his majesty and athanasia " cayena does down before them.

" Evening sister/cayena "

Cayena glaces at a small creature that was creeping behind athanasia in fear.

" I see his majesty has allowed the little beast to live " cayena smiles as she looks at her father.

" As long as she can handle it, it doesn't matter " Claude signs.

" Even if it will end up killing her ?? " Cayena says with a cold expression.

There was a moment of silence.

" Then I will kill it with my own two hands " Claude glares back with a cold expression.

" Very well " Cayena smiles brightly as if nothing had happened.

There was a moment of awkward silence between.

" Today sure is a wonderful day, how about going to have a small walk " Felix suggests as he smiles with a worried expression.

" Yes today sure is a wonderful time " Claude nods looking out the window.

" Very well let's head out " Claude walks toward cayena slowly to carry her like he always do but

" Your majesty I am old enough to walk and since I have been sitting still for some hours the small exercise would be better for me " cayena refuse's immediately.

" Old enough you say " Claude raise his eyes brow as he picks up cayena holding her in his arms.

" just as I expected light as a feather " Claude smiles which gives cayena a heat attack.

" Cayena listen here this isn't time to loose your insanity "cayena breaths in and out .

" Your majesty I- "

" Daddy "

"?? "

Cayena tilts her head in confusions.

" You have been addressing me as his majesty for some days now " Claude looks at cayena with a straight face .

" I can't be rude to his majesty by addressing him with such a childish title "

" I am also your father so I don't think addressing your father is a childish way "

" True true " cayena nods.

" Daddy ~ " cayena smiles.

Claude leaves a small smile on his face . A smile of relief. His relationship with his daughter seems to distance slowly which has been bothering him for awhile ever since that accident she hasn't been acting her usual self. 

But seeing her  usual bright smile seems to make his worries disappears. As if he would do anything to protect that innocent smile but how did it end up like this.

Claude eyes widens as he watches blood pouring out of his daughter mouth.

Few mins ago.

They all gathered up for a tea time as they talk about dreams.

" I dreamed about father and sister and we went to moon to collect stars ( bro I forgot the line so don't come after me ) " athanasia smiles being her usual self.

Cayena and Claude having there usual straight uninterested expression.

" Quite a fascinating dream " cayena smiles as she places her tea down.

" Yes I would like to spend time with sister and daddy forever " athanasia smiles clumsily.

Cayena just smiles as she glaces at the bright smile. She wonders if she looks that bright too when she smiles. She chuckles

" Such a childish through " she thought to herself.

" What did sister dreamed about?? " Athanasia asked with a curious face.

Claude looked interested too as he looks at cayena.

"...." Cayena smiles awkwardly after all how can she tell them she dreams about guys with huge chest and small waist and Ofcourse the round plum cakes. <---- every night every day

Just thinking about it makes her heart rest fast.

" I dreamed about being in a land where I can eat milk and cakes " cayena coughs.

Athanasia and Claude was quite shook after all they were expecting such a answer. It was quite a normal and cute dream. 

"Pfft- "

There was a small cluckles. They turned around to find Felix all red trying to hold his laugh.

" Felix go ahead laugh before u run out of oxygen " cayena coughs with a red face trying to hide Herself in a hole.

" Sorry princess " Felix chuckles which made cayena more shy.

" I didn't expect my daughter to like milk and cakes , would you like to try some ?? " Claude asks

" If u insist I can have your cakes and milks "

Cayena slaps herself < in her mind.

" You can't say that he is your god damn father you were made from his milk " cayena thought to herself as she cluckles on her dress.

" No daddy I don't have the appetite yet " cayena laugh's awkwardly which made Claude confused.

Cayena  noticed she was slowly straight to heat u in the inside. Was it because of the conversation probably she didn't think much.

Cayena noticed athanasia was being awfully silent.

" Atha- "

The sound of breaking glasses could be heard with blood slowly flowing out of athanasia mouth..

" Daddy... " Saying that athanasia falls unconscious.

Cayena quickly catch's athanasia before she hits the cold ground.

" This kid " cayena checks her mana flow and just as she expected the mana flow as been messed up.

" Let me have the stupid dog she said "

" I will take the responsibility she said "

" I am dumb bitch she said "

Cayena knew it was gonna happen but no one listened now look where that lead them.

" Hang in a bi- " cayena slowly felt  her body's going lighter than usual.

Claude quickly holds on to cayena to support her .

" Cayena " he checks her mana flow but there doesn't seem to be any issues so what was causing the problem.

" Hang in a bit longer" Claude picks up cayena.

" Call the royal magican doctor everyone " saying that Claude takes cayena to his chamber.

Athanasia was taken to her chamber for a check up.

My everyday life Story