Season 2 : Former Emperor Anastacius

[ This takes place when cayena is 19, i feel like in the original timeline athanasia was 18-19?? ]

" Princess are you sure... "

Felix asked with a worried expression lingering in his face.

" Yes felix.. I am sure I can do this " Cayena smiles softly glacing over a full length mirror. She wore a royal attire which involved a white coat with golden lace underneath white plain shirt, white pants and a long red cape behind her with the embroidery of the imperial symbol . A crown with various gems rested on her head, She really looked like an empress born to lead the empire.

" I must do this.. * Cayena smiles clunching onto her fist as her face turns stoic cold. She cannot let the nobles walk all over her. She was raised to be a leader not a pretty puppet.

Felix nods his head slowly with a soft smile resting in his lips as he grabs onto his sword that rested on his hip. He bends down slightly paying his respect to cayena.

" This way princess "

The Knights opened the door leading toward the grand halp where all the respective noble stood. 

" The first born star of the obelia empire crown princess cayena de alger obelia is entering " The knights announced loudly and clearly with cayena entering the grand hall followed by felix.

The nobles stood up quickly as they heard the announcement, Cayena calm face resembled claude so much that the nobles through it was the emperor that entered not the crown Princess.

" Glory and blessings to the first star of the obelia empire, crown Princess cayena de alger obelia " The nobles bends down slightly, their glaze over one and another as they exchanged small talks between them.

" Thank you, You may sit now "

Cayena said sitting down on the throne where claude onces sat. She rest her head against her palm as she glace over at the faces of the noble but the one she was looking at was the man beside duke roger alpheus, Anastacius her uncle.

" What is this all about?? " cayena asked tapping on the table with her cold glaze making the noble slightly nervous. Her actions were like claude, even her aura was so similar.

" Crown Princess, We would like to ask if the rumours about the emperor true " One of the noble asked with a nervous smile hopping his head won't be flying next.

" If it's true, we are worried that crown princess is far to young to lool after the empire " Duke alpheus added.

Cayena nods slowly as if she was trying to act like she was thinking. She leans against the table bringing her hands together and resting her chip against her hands. Her blue jewel eyes flickering slightly.

" My father is doing fine, just few seasonal flu and so so.. I am pretty much alive aren't I?? " cayena asked tilting her head slightly with a mocking smile.

" Yes but crown Princess has a quiet low health as i remember her highness has a history of being sick " Duke alpheus spoke with a calm expression which make cayena raise her eye brow.

" Oh ?? It seems dukr alpheus cares about this princess alot. Should i reward duke alpheus for his attention toward useless stuff rather than paying attention to his own family affair "

Cayena said crossing her legs while leaning against the chair, her way of speaking was similar to claude which made the noble wonder if cayena was claude disguised as the crown Princess.

Duke alpheus just smiled with a calm face which made cayena slightly annoyed.

" No need crown princess, I am simply looking after the royal family "

" bullshit " cayena scoffed to herself, as she smiles softly back while rolling her eyes, wondering when will he make his presence known.

" Oh my.. I didn't know my niece had such a sharp tongue that it could pierce through steel " A man with a cape spoked pulling down his cape revealing his golden hair with his jewel blue eyes which shooked everyone on the grand hall except cayena.

" Former emperor anastacius..  " The noble mumbles, The one who was said to be killed by the emperor but how was he alive.

" Crown Princess... " Felix steps forward shielding cayena drawing his sword toward anastacius wondering how was the former alive.

" Oh ?! Felix you grew bold now haven't u ? How dare u raise your sword to me ? Dog biting the same hands that feeds him " Anastacius said glaring at felix as he releases a strong pressure on the grand hall which make it hard for the noble and Felix breath.

" I hope uncle is ready to pay the price of killing the noble present here today " Cayena said smiling tapping on the table. She wasn't affected by the strong pressure spell since she was protected by lucas and claude magic and her own mgaic was strong.

" oh ?? i hope my beautiful niece didn't take my game seriously " Anastacius grins releasing the pressure with a snap of the finger making everyone breathe a sign of relief.

" Uncle, don't play any silly games here. I have  my secret mans watching over me 24hr and i will guarantee that they are not as kind as me " cayena said smiling as she points at the chair for anastacius to take sit which he obeys with a smile.  [ Remember where she met a girl and exchanged a sword, and in the chapter spoiled brat. They are her secret assistant man's  from the black market ]

" My niece is so furious ~ just like her uncle " Anastacius chuckled but his eyes were as cold as a predator ready to kill.

" Don't get me wrong uncle, I am nothing like u as i still have my sanity in place " Cayena flashed a innocent smile but the smile didn't reach her cold eyes.

Anastacius eyes widened slightly as he laughed hearing such harsh word from his own niece. He looks over at the noble and Felix who were scared and puzzled by his sudden appearance but this little girl infort of him looked calmed as if she was expecting him.

" I heard that Emperor claude had been exposed to black magic which is forbidden " duke alpheus added.

Those words makes the noble glace at eachother with curious glace over cayena waiting for her answer.

" If we are to talk about black magic, wouldn't u say a dead person coming back from the death is more blacker then framing my poor father " cayena said with a mocking tone leaning against her chair which makes the noble believe her more then Anastasia just because she wasn't hesitant.

" As for duke alpheus, I never thought the duke would abandoned the imperial family like this. I will make sure to award you for your treason against my father " Cayena smiled glaring at duke alpheus which was a warning message.

" I will be waiting patiently " Duke alpheus spoke bowing down slightly.

" Then let's meet soon my dear niece ~ " Anastacius stood up from the chair bowing down at cayena which cayena replied with a short nod.

" I will make sure my little brother isn't engaged in black magic " Anastacius added before leaving with dukr alpheus.

" And i will make sure to contact a priest to prepare holy water in advance to end a demon back to hell " Cayena relies with a cold smile as she stood up to bend down slightly.

The nobles shortly departed after anastacius, cayena signs as she sits down on the throne, felix lools at cayena with a worried expression.

" Crown Princess, Are you feeling okay ?? "

Cayena looks up at Felix and nods slowly.

"Could be better but yes, contact the priest to prepare some holy water felix. We need to send a demon to hell " She said chuckling thinking of a way to free her handsome uncle from the grasp of the demon ancestors.

[ gosh... that was wild ride, and yay my exams are over ]