The magican

Cayena our little princess was now resting after a long night.

" Now that he is gone , I am sure no one would dare come after me " cayena smiles as she leans in closer resting her head upon the shades of a tree.

After a few min it went silence as she falls asleep silently.

*Crack*

" ...... "

*Slap slap*

"....."

*Husssssss ~* < ---- the sound leaves make

" BRO GET A FUCKING ROOM, THERE PEOPLE TRYING TO SLEEP HERE " cayena screams loudly at the direction the sound of coming from.

There was a moment of silence.

*Crack*

" Aishh this is gonna be the death of me " Cayena walks toward the direction the noise was coming from.

It was weird when she sensed little bit of mana pouring from a certain area.

"... Hmm " cayena looks around but there wasn't anything suspension.

" Oh well " Cayena walks through the barrier as if it was nothing.

"OI who is making all this nois- " Cayena peaks around the corner to find a tall figure wearing a mysterious uniform with long black hair with crimson red eye glancing at her.

As they make eye contact. Cayena froze for a second.

" Omo did the heavens felt bad for me and send me a angel " Cayena gasped with sparkles in her eye.

" How did a brat get in here ? " The man points at cayena with a confused look.

" Nvm I spoke too soon. It's that emo bastard " cayena signs as her fantasy crash's down.

" Sister?? " A voice spoke softly.

" ... It always have to be her " cayena signs as she slowly turns around to find athanasia holding a black puppy.

" Athanasia... " Cayena signs

" WHAt THE FUCK ARE YOU HOLDING " cayena points that the black puppy.

" This is raven " athanasia smiles as she shows off her puppy.

" You named that thing ?? " Cayena looks closer to inspect the thing.

" Hmm " cayena doesn't seems to quite get what it was .

" Hey brat how did you get through the barrier " the man looks at cayena with interest.

" That ?! Weak ass thing ?? " Cayena stands as she scratches her head trying to remember something important.

" This brat got some nerve " the man grins. .

Cayena not caring about the man.

" Yep kill that thing " cayena smiles.

" Wha- " athanasia froze.

" You heard me burn that thing better " cayena takes the dog and hands it over to Lucas

" Go ahead eat it " cayena grins.

" ... " The man froze in place as he grins back at the girls action.

" Sister why are you doing this ? " Athanasia clunches on her fist.

"Doing what ?! " Cayena tilts her head.

" Why are trying to take everything way from me " athanasia blanks out for a second.

" That cute little puppy is a divine beast  that feeds oof the owner's mana eventually killing its owner. And seeing it matches you it must be your Divine beast " cayena looks at the scared puppy who was now in the hand of the man who tried to eat it.

" Looks like this brat isn't as dumb as she seems. A beauty with a brain " the man grins with cayena rolling her eyes.

" But yes it's better to destroy that thing before it destroys your tiny little life " he holds out the beast who was now shaking form fear.

Athanasia snatches the beast from his hands holding it close to her chest.

" You said this is born from my excessive mana so I will be responsible for it , you don't have to lecture me I will be fine " athanasia speaks with confident in her eye .

" I see have it your way " cayena glares at athanasia with a cold expression making athanasia froze in place but the confident look didn't go away.

The man grins with interest in his eyes.

" Sorry to bother this friendly sister moment I shall be taking my leave , see you soon girly " the man leans in closer to cayena almost giving her a heart attack as he disappears in a thin air leaving a trace of bubbles .

" Pfft- even I can do this " cayena rolls her eyes as she glance at athanasia one last time .

" The price of your carelessness is bigger then the price you are willing to pay for. Make sure to erase that look on your face if you don't have the power to protect it. You will end up hurting them " saying that Cayena leaves the puzzle athanasia behind with her new mana beast.