Athanasia

The sun was shining brightly.Flowers dancing along with the wind. Our little princess was walking around picking up flowers to make a flower crown.

" Daddy will look beautiful with this flower crown " cayena smiles as she picks up some red and white roses.

When she was picking the flowers many thoughts crossed her mind.

" Why isn't Athanasia showing herself yet ?! " She thought to herself.

*Shuuu shuuu*

There was a sound of leaves moving around.

Cayena stops her steps and she looks behind.

There was no sign of any movement.

"Meow" a sound appears faintly.

" Oh it's just a cat " cayena brushes it off and continues her work.

A Shadow crawls toward cayena slowly. Slowly pulling out a knife.

*Swing*

The Shadow guy slices cayena head into two. He grins in satisfaction but

*Poof*

Cayena disable body turn's into a log. The assassin gets confused then a sound appears from his behind.

" Cool I always wanted to do that" cayena smiles hanging onto a branch of a tree.

"Shit" The assassin couldn't believe he was caught by a child.

" Which master do u server ? " Cayena grins with a dead eye.

" Little girl a dead person shouldn't ask any questions" saying that he swings his dagger toward cayena almost scratching her.

" Well isn't it rude not to answer a little lady " cayena floats with her hands on her hips.

" Stop messing around" he charges toward her again this time increasing his speed.he successfully lands a stab on the hip.Cayena also succeed on planting a stab on the assassin left arm.

" Ouch .... Didn't expect this to hurt " cayena hold's her hip as she smiles.

Assassin grins since his mission was complete. He tried escaping but suddenly his eyes starts getting blurry and his insides starts burning.

" What have u done " assassin reaches his hand out toward cayena but ends up dropping down before her.

" Uncle u shouldn't be asking questions as a dead person " cayena grins as she snaps her finger summoning a blue fire and burning the body without leaving any traces.

" AHH this hurts I should have learned more self healing then combat spells " cayena hold her hip when she heard a tree branch cracking.

She signs " Don't tell me it's a another one " cayena looks at the mana it was golden so she knew who it was.

Cayena slowly moves toward the noise and finds Athanasia covering her mouth with a shook face.

" What do we have here ?? A intruder?? " Cayena smirks with a dead eyes since the pain was too strong for her to handle.

" Athy not a intruder " Athanasia mumbles.

" What did u say ?! Can u speak a little louder?! "  Cayena raises her eyebrow as she steps closer giving Athanasia a mini heart attack.

" You killed that man " Athanasia says with a straight face with a worried look.

" Well it's either him or me and I am too Pretty to die young" cayena smiles and slowly turns into a upside down frown.