The lovely princess

[ The cayena version of the lovely princess the original novel before wmmap ]

There once was an emperor that killed his own brother for the throne, a tyrant who painted the imperial walls red.

One faithful day, the tyrant fell in love with a beautiful pink eyed maiden, he loved the maiden so much willing to do anything. The empire walls were filled with happiness onces again but the happiness didn't last long.

The maiden grew weaker as she bore the child of the tyrant; the tyrant fell to his knees willing to sacrifice his own child for her but atlast she didn't agree making the tyrant mad. He ignored her completely, locking her among the parameter of ruby palace.

How he longed to be with her once more, he wondered was the unborn child really so much more important then him ? He drunk on the thoughts as the day of her departure came sooner. He could no longer see her smile nor watch her dance gracefully among the flowers.

He took his sword, raged with anger and sadness he killed anyone who stood on his way, the walls were painted with blood again but when he reached the room, he was too late watching her sleeping peacefully while leaving him to suffer all alone. He bring forth his sword but couldn't bring himself to kill the childs but he discarded the children's.

Year's passed by, The imperial palace was lifeless, the ruby palace grown filled with laughter of the twin princess.

The oldest princess hide while the other seek her, she goes far beyond the palace ground reaching a secret garden. Her eyes flickered among the flowers, oh how ecstatic she was.

Little did she know where she stand layed the tyrant who was drunk on his betrayal, seeing his sad poisture made the princess pity the tyrant reaching out for him.

" Who goes there " claude looks behind hearing footsteps approaching him.

" Me goes here " she replies with a smile, holding her hands together.

" Me ?? " Claude raise his eyebrow looking down at the little girl who looked so alike him.. like his mother.

" What's your name ? Child " Claude raises his arms, reaching out to grab a lock of her straight blonde hair.

" I don't have a name but the maids call me princess.. " she tilts her head smiling softly.

Claude look at her jewel blue eye, sighing softly.

" So your that wench child.. you have grown "

" Wench child ? " She narrows her eyes confused by his claim.

" Tell me how did you come to find this place " Claude asked with a cold glare which doesn't seem to affect the little girl rather she smiles brightly, making claude intrigued.

" I am lost .. what about you mister? Did u get lost too ? " She asked sitting down beside him, despite knowing he was her father.

Claude chuckled alittle hearing her remarks, he pat's her head, ruffling her hair.

" You could say that.. tell me do u know me ? "

She nodded

" Yes "

" Oh ?! So why do u call me sir " he asked raising his eyebrow.

" You would hate me if i did, and i don't want you to hate me too " she pouted softly looking away.

" ? Hate you, who hates you my child "

"Everyone in the palace, i don't blame them i don't have a name nor unlike my sister " she mumbled hugging her knees.