Forgotten past

Cayena finds herself trapped in a unknown area, the surrounding so familiar.

" Cayena.. " a voice reaches out for her from the void.

" Who is it ? " She looks around drastically trying to find the source of the voice.

" Cayena... " It called again, cayena heart dropped the onces so familiar face appears before her.

" Lulu.. " The only word she could utter from her mouth.

The figure reaches out for cayena, embracing her cheek, the touch was cold against her skin. Cayena holds lulu arm's.

" Lulu were are you ?! why did you leave " she asked but a small smile carved into lulu face.

" You killed me princess.. "

Cayena eyes widened, the sudden grasp on her shoulder, lulu stares down at her with her empty black eyes.

" What do u mean ?? " Cayena pushes lulu away, clunching onto her arm.

" You killed me princess don't you remember ? "

The figure that resembled lulu slowly deformed, her skin pale with no life in her eyes. she was no longer the same lulu cayena onces knew. The figure reaches out for cayena.

" YOU KILLED ME "

That was the last thing cayena could remember after waking up from the nightmare.

" Lulu.. " she mumbled to herself, as she looks out the window.

×  ×  ×

" Hmm princess ? " Lucas calls out for cayena who seemed lost in her own thoughts, so he leans in closer.

" ? Hmm " cayena looks up, their nose brushing against one and another which makes cayena hit Lucas in his head.

" Ow what the hell ? " Lucas whines in pain while ruffling his hair.

" Why were you so close? " Cayena folds her arms against her chest glaring at lucas.

" I was just making sure you were fine, you seemed a little off today " Lucas scratches his back neck narrowing his eyes down while leaning against the sofa.

" I did ?! there is nothing to worry about.. so when are you going to return from your small trip ? " Cayena asks, tightening her grip around  her tea cup.

" Ah It will be soon, hope the princess doesn't miss me " Lucas grins resting his face against his palm.

" Don't worry, I won't " cayena says boldly with no emotion making Lucas smile drop a little but chuckle soonly.

" Would it hurt you to show little affection ? "

" Are you my father so show affection ? " Cayena raises her eyebrows.

" Maybe i am, call me daddy "

" Ew.. "

Lucas gives up, as he hand's her a small necklace that had a blue gem.

" Break this if you find yourself in trouble " as he places it on cayena hand, squeezing it slightly before letting go.

Cayena stares at the necklace, as she smiles softly.

" Don't die on me Lucas "

" I won't " he chuckled, patings cayena soft blonde hair.

- - - - - -

Soon after bidding their farewells, there was a small tea party hosted on the imperial garden.

Cayena listened the nobles and Athanasia chat blessfully but yet something didn't seem right.

She clunches on her blue gem in her neck, the nightmare that she has been constantly having and sudden departure of Lucas made cayena feel alittle anxious.

During their chitchat, a fluffy dog came running along felix toward the table, greeting the guests and jumping onto Athanasia arms.

" I-i... do i sense deja vu ? " Cayena mumbles to herself.

" Athanasia stay awa- " before she could finish her sentence, a sudden release of light triggers a mana explosion between Athanasia and raven. Cayena heart drops finally remembering.. the world she lives in isn't a real world but all a novel.

" Fuck " cayena shields all the remaining guests before the explosion could further harm anyone.

" I am.. choi ji-ah .. a former eldest daughter of choi family.. I-i am.. who " Her eyes widened, as she grows weak on her knees, stumbling onto the ground.

" I am.. who am i ? " Cayena screams, she can't remember her past, was it the effect of being in the novel for a long period of time. She grasped onto her lock of hair, the onces raven black hair was now a beautiful light blonde.

Jennette hand's reach out for her shoulder, squeezing it slightly.

" Princess cayena .. are you okay ? "

" This.. is .. I am cayena de alger obelia.. daughter of Claude de Alger obelia.. my father.. "

" Yes .. princess your the lovely princess of obelia empire, cayena de alger obelia.. " Jennette holds onto cayena arms, she didn't know what was going on, why was princess cayena repeating her name again and again.

Jennette glace at the light explosion Infront of her, she then glace at cayena who was still mumbling words she couldn't quite make out.

" Princess cayena please stay still... his majesty will surely know what to do ... So please.. sister hang on "

. . . . . . . . .

" Choi ji-ah, my precious daughter.. " a soft hand strokes her cheek, embrace of a mother.

Mother..

" Ji- ah, should we go karaoke tonight ? " Laughter of two friends pulling her out the school gate.

Eun-jae... Soo-jin

" You are not my daughter " a cold back of a disappointed father.

Father...

" I am choi ji-ah... the eldest daughter of choi family.. "

Ji-ah hugs her knees, letting the void of darkness enguffing her slowly.

" I am not cayena.... "

" Cayena my daughter " a warm hand's pat's ji-ah, as she looks up. a warm feeling wraps her body like a warm blanket.

" I am not cayena... "

" Nonsense, Your my daughter cayena " Claude scoffs sitting beside her.

" I am choi ji-ah.. "

Claude look's at her, sighing softly.

" Cayena.. your my daughter "

Cayena eyes widened, as she questioned her existence but the warm feeling in her heart tells her no matter what she is still a loving daughter.

- - - - - -

" Cayena " Claude shakes cayena softly, squeezing her shoulder, she regains her consciousness.

" Daddy.. ?! " She mumbles, Claude nods brushing her cheeks.

" Yes baby.. it's me "

Her vision was still blurry, the background was noisy,as she tries to stand but her body stumbles down.

" Shhh.. stay still.. I will be back " Claude let's Felix carry her toward her chamber, cayena want's to reach out and grabs his hand, she knew if he leaves now. He will get hurt..

" Daddy.. no- " her hands fails to reach out. Her heart aches, Can she really be selfish enough to ask him to not save his real daughter..

Cayena looks at Athanasia before loosing for conscious to the darkness.

( END OF SEASON 1 )