Little sister

A little girl runs around the palace greetings everyone with a smile. He runs toward the emperor of the empire her father Claude who adored her.

" Stop running or u will break your nose " Claude picks up cayena.

Cayena hugs her father neck.

" I missed you alot " cayena smiles. Claude smirks as he looks at his cheeky daughter.

" Stop sugar coating your words " Claude pokes her cheeks.

" Daddy loves my cheek should I give it to u ?! " Cayena smiles looking at her father eyes.

" Really?? How will u give it to me " Claude raised his eyebrows .

" I will cut it off " cayena makes a dark expression like Claude.

Felix was shook by such words coming out the innocent lovely princess.

" Princess noooo " Felix cries inside.

Claude cluckles. 

Cayena laugh's with Claude. She loved watching her father smile at her. She had daddyissues in her pastlife so she was happy to have a loving father finally.

The palace had started growing more lively as days pass by. The maids and knight were grateful toward the princess since there hasn't been any killing. They swore  to always protect and serve the little princess.

Cayena was already a perfect fit as a ruler. She was very smart for age and kind toward everyone and very free spirit like lady Phoebe ( Claude mother ) .

Cayena was walking around since she had nothing to do. When he was walking around she saw a figure. It was a figure of a lady with fair skin and brown hair.

" Lily " cayena thought to herself.

Cayena decides to change the direction since he doesn't want to encounter lily yet.

" Princess?! "

" God damnit " cayena thought to herself. She turns around creating a confused face.

" Yes ?! " She tilt her head.

" Princess How have u been " lily slowly walks toward cayena making her nervous.

" Hmm good " cayena tries walking away. Lily noticed the girl getting a little uncomfortable so she moves a little backward.

Lily looks at cayena. No matter how much she looks at her she looks nothing like Diana. She looks like her father Claude. Her straight hair with curly ends and her sharp but lovely shaped jewelled eyes.

" Hmm ?? Pardon " cayena looks at lily with a weird looks since she has been glaring at her for some min.

" Does her highness knows that she has a twin sister " lily smiles.

" Of course I do, do u think I am dumb" cayena thought to herself and she shakes her head.

" Princess is older then your sister " lily looks at her like she is trying to say something.

" U want me to ask daddy about my sister and drag her to the palace" cayena thought to herself but she wasn't planing on doing anything like that. Cayena wasn't dumb. That child was a photo copy of her father lover. They will meet on the future so why bother doing something. Cayena wanted to enjoy it while she can.

" your highness Do u wanna meet the- " before lily could complete the sentence someone someone spoke.

" What do u think u are doing here "

Lily recognize the voice. It was the emperor Claude.

"Glory and blessings to the sun of obelia empire"
Lily bows down.