The imperial tea party

" Little princess ~ it's time for you to wake up " lucas whispers softly, his eyes locked on her unconscious body as he reaches out to touch her cheek with his cold fingertips.

" Hmm " cayena eyebrow twitches, brushing his hand off her. She rolls over going back to sleep.

Lucas chuckled softly, resting his cheeks against his palm.

" A kiss would awake a sleeping princess wouldn't it ? " He mumbles to himself enough to let cayena hear it.

The line seemed very familiar to cayena, sitting up from her bed. She looks at him rubbing her sleepy eye's.

" What do you want stupid magican ? "

" Word's can hurt princess " he spoke with a calm voice.

He leans in closer taking her hand, placing it against his cheeks.

" Don't rub your eyes so much, it might infect your beautiful jewel eye " he chuckled leaning against her palm.

Cayena feels a wave of shock in her body, quickly withdrawing her hand immediately.

" Ahem .. why are you here ? " She ask, looking away from him.

" Hmm let's see ... " Lucas mumbles, tilting his head to get a glimpse of her flustered face.

" Cute " he mumbles, cayena flinches at his comment making Lucas laugh.

" A birthday gift, I will like to present you with something "

Lucas leans closer, pulling her wrist toward him making her land perfectly on his chest.

She gasps by the sudden pull, she looks up at him tilting her head to the side.

"... A gift? "

" Yes a gift " Lucas grins, wrapping his arm around her waist pulling her closer.

" Hold tight or you might fall "

Within a second, they were outside the palace.

The night sky is lit up by the thousands of stars, each twinkling like a diamond in the blackness. The moon shines brightly and illuminates the scene, a light breeze blows through the air and caresses her face.

" Beautiful.... isn't it ? " Lucas smiles, His word's directing to the moon or was it toward the beautiful girl that shined brighter then any stars or moon.

" It is "

Lucas bows down slightly offering hand toward her. Cayena eyes widened a soft smile carved into her face; with her long hair floating in the cold breeze, her arm's gently reaching out for lucas.

Lucas moves closer, taking her hand into his own, and their eyes meet. Lucas moves his hand along her cheek, brushing the strand of hair behind her ear.

" You look like ugly duckling "

Lucas'eyes narrowed down on her sudden comment, his lips carved into a smile.

" You know how to ruin beautiful moments, princess " he wraps his arms around her waist pulling her closer,their heartbeat alined with one another.

" I sure do " cayena smiles back, placing her hand on his shoulder, They slowly moved along the tune that hummed softly.

" Happy birthday princess " Lucas spoke, squeezing her hand slightly.

" Thank you "

- - - - - - -

Cayena sips on her tea, looking at the noble daughter of various family.

Due to the other house inviting cayena and Athanasia to visit since the debutante ball, Claude allowed his daughters to host a twa party in the imperial palace rather then going to every single house hold.

" Thank you princess Athanasia and Cayena for inviting us to your tea party " a lady in green spoke bowing down softly.

Cayena nods

" The pleasure is our to keep "

Athanasia agrees with cayena, as they kept a friendly conversation from introduction one and another. Cayena eyes wondered off to a particular lady in brown.

" Jennette hope the tea is to your liking " cayena spoke softly smiling at her.

The nobles stop their conversation, as they faced toward cayena and Jennette who acted friendly with one and another. Athanasia narrows her eyes toward cayena chuckling on her fist to maintain her composer.

" Ah yes princess cayena " Jennette turns red, her gaze avoiding a direct contact with cayena eyes. She didn't expect cayena to remember her from the party.

" That's delightful to know " cayena smiles offering Jennette with cookiee and pastries.

The nobles conversation soon fawn over the handsome men in high society. A particular guy with white hair, the solo heirloom of Alpheus stood out the most.

" Didn't princess cayena and Athanasia danced with sir ijekiel ? " One of them asked.

" How did it feel to dance with him ? "

" The Highnesses seemed very close to Sir ijekiel, perhaps you guys knew one and another for a long period of time "

The questions flooded questioning their relationships, Jennette wonder why didn't brother ijekiel told her about his encounter with the princess. She tilts her head, not noticing cayena was poking her cheek.

" It's only normal to get to know the future heir of Alpheus, so it would be better if no nonsense rumours to spread " cayena spoke, stuffing Jennette mouth with cookies to make her pay attention to her. Jennette noms on the cookies. The flavour was out of this world, as it melts down in her mouth.

The noble daughters nod in agreement quickly, cayena words weren't just suggestion but a warning. If any rumors circled the society the noble ladies present there would be the first suspect of her suspension.

The tea party continues, Lucas who was walking around the garden premise encounter a familiar figure, deciding to join in.

" Ah such a pleasant surprise to see beautiful ladies from all " he spoke inviting himself in,

" and glory to the stars of the obelia empire, princess cayena and Athanasia " he stands behind cayena taking her hand into his own, placing a soft kiss. The noble ladies looks at one another, their face red from such scene.

Cayena raises her eyebrow, pushing his face away from her.

" Ignore him, and continue on your conversation "

Lucas grins kissing her palm, which make her squil and withdraw her hand.

" Hahaha since i have some business to attend, i will not disturb the ladies " saying that he leaves the tea party, cayena shakes her arm to get rid of his kiss.

" I never knew the empire had such a handsome magican "

" The magican seemed very close to the princess cayena "

The noble ladies whispered with one and another. Cayena sighs.

" Don't get any wrong ideas, he is a magician working to help me and my sister " Athanasia spoke softly, to remove any misunderstandings.

" Ah.. it's all a misunderstanding " the ladies giggled. The tea party soon ended after few more conversations.