A...Goddess

" So I heard you were transferred to emerald palace "

Cayena smiles as she glares at athanasia.

" Yes sister and I would like to apologize for my carelessness "

Athanasia bows down with fears running down her skin. If she had listened to cayena warning they could have avoid the casualties not only that she injured the future heir.

" It's fine, i know how hard it's to kill something that's cute " cayena picks up a macron from the tea table as she takes a bite savouring the flavour.

She spoke " But remember if u want to protect someone you have to become stronger than anything or else you will drag yourself and the person you wish to protect "

Athanasia just froze in place as she stares down avoiding any kind of eye contact.

Cayena picks up a sugar cube and places two cubes on her cup sturing it slowly.

There was a moment of silence until someone bagged in.

" Hey what's the weird looks " Lucas asked as he invite himself for a treat.

" What is he doing here ? " Athanasia looked at Lucas with a weird look warning him not to irritate cayena.

Lucas picks up cayena cup of tea and slips it.

" Ohhh ~ my Princess you must cut down on sugar "  Lucas snaps as he placing the cup back.

" He is fucked " athanasia thought to herself.

Cayena takes a long breath trying to calm herself down.

" Sir Lucas can do me a favour "

" Sure anything you wish for ~ " lucas smiled.

" Please go and fuck your- "  before cayena Could finish her sentence the sound of breaking glasses interrupted.

They both look at athanasia who mistakly dropped a spoon while trying to get the sugar.

" Don't mind me, you guys continue " athanasia smiles clumsily.

" Is she always this stupid? " Lucas points at athanasia.

" Not always.. she is just something " cayena uses mana to pick the spoon up and places it at the table.

" Hey you don't have to be mean to me " athanasia smiled as she clunches on her fist with blood pressure veins popping out from her forehead.

" I was saying the truth  " Lucas grins teasing athanasia.

Bla bla bla bla bla

Athanasia and Lucas fought with eachother for a while, cayena ignored them minding her own business.

But suddenly there was silence. Cayena looks up to find athanasia gone.

" Where is my sister ? " Cayena raises her eyebrow as she glares at Lucas.

" What she was annoying and she should be back any moment " Lucas crossed his arm as he sits down.

" Just cuz someone is annoying doesn't mean you can teleport them around " cayena facepalms herself.

" And she is a royal body, you will be accused of hurting a royal body and the punishment isn't sweet " cayena explains how he could die for him mistake but Lucas didn't careless.

" Forget it I will go get her , u stay here just incase anything happens " cayena snaps her finger teleporting herself.

Surprisingly she arrived at a open field greeted by a gust of wind. Her hair danced with the wind .

" It's sure is windy " cayena looks around for a familiar figure but found herself with a young kid her around her age or older.

" A goddess .. " he mumbled.

" A goddess ? " Cayena chuckled which the boy flustered.

" Did I say it to loudly " the young man covered his face due to the embarrassment.

" No you didn't " cayena smiled as her jewel eyes shined brightly which made the guy blush a little.

" You have a beautiful eye " he mumbled loudly again...

" Why thank you ~ your's isn't half bad too " cayena smiles as she sneaks up a little bit closer.

" Makes me wanna take them for myself "

" You can have it if u want " His golden eye sparkled with delight not knowing that she was talking about his eyes.

The answer made cayena chuckle.

" Should I really take it ? " Cayena pat's him since she couldn't help herself. His straight white hair soft to touch.

" ? My hair " he tilted his head.

Cayena wasn't sure why but the young guy fascinated her interest. She didn't say anything she just patted him and smiled.

" Oh ya have seen anyone with a similar eye and hair like me around ? " Cayena almost forgot about the purpose he came there in the first place for.

" Hmmn I am sorry I can't say anything since I promised " he bowed down asking for forgiveness.

" I see, it can't be helped since a promise is a promise " cayena knew that athanasia was there few mins ago so she must have returned to the palace if she wasn't there anymore.

" Then I shall head back " Cayena bows down giving her farewell. Before she could leave she left a pair of hands holding onto her.

" Hmm can I atleast have your name ? " 

" Cayena how about yours ? "

" Ijekiel , hope we can get to know eachother in the future lady cayena "

" The pleasure is mine sir ijekiel "