Season 2 : Ice is nice

There was rumour going around between the nobles about the two princesses that fell into a deep sleeps suddenly. The cause was still unknown.

" Your majesty, Is it true that the princesses are currently unwell ? " one of the duke asked claude with a curious glace from the other nobles that were gathered up in the hall.

" Even if it's true, why does it matter ? My daughter has always been weak by heart so it shouldn't be a bigger issue " Claude taps on the table with an annoyed look in his face.

The noble hesitates but one of them spoke again.

" but your majesty, If the princess do end up dying the future of the obelia empire will be.. "

" SILENCE " Claude screams banging on the table with a cold aura filling the room.

" DON'T MISTAKE MY SILENCE FOR MY WEAKNESS "

The noble nods slowly. The tyrant emperor has been silent for past few years as the empire affair has been going smoothly but they must not forget he is still the same tyrant that killed his family to raise to power.

The meeting ended shortly, leaving claude and felix alone. Claude signs leaning against his chair.

" your majesty.... the princesses hasn't woken up yet, Princess cayena who shows no sign of being affected by the black magic is still unconscious " Felix spoke with a worried expression in his face fiddling with his fingers.

Claude remains silent.

" Cayena.. why must that child suffer so much? " claude tighten his grip on his fist as he stood up making his way out the hall. Cayena and athanasia his daughters who he couldn't bring himself to kill. If he had just finished them the moment he laid his eyes on them.. would he have been not so fragile ?

Cayena opens her eyes slightly rubbing her tired eye.

" where am i .. ? " she stands up stretching her arm's.

Cayena sit down on the edge of her bed, trying to remember everything that had happened.

" Black magic.. athanasia.. claude.. "

Everything seemed messed up. So many questions but not a single answer. Cayena lay down on her bed feeling frustrated over the slightest possibility athanasia could die.

" Okay let's do it "

Cayena jumps out of her bed and gets dressed up. She runs down the hallway like she wasn't in the vurge of dying a min ago.

The maids that were working around the palace were shooked to see princess cayena running around the hallway. The news soon reached the ears of claude who was in his office working.

" what ? Cayena is running around ? " Claude signs scratching his backneck.

" what should i do with that child.... she gets me worked up in this age "

Felix chuckles softly at claude acting like a tried old man who is worried about his daughter future.

" Princess cayena never fails to suprise us. I hope princess Athanasia can also run around.. " Felix mumbles with a sad expression. He was worried about the child who was exposed to the mana explosion.

" Felix get the work done. I will go catch a wild. Fox " Claude stood up and left the pile of files to Felix

" A wild fox.. ? " Felix mumbles to himself as he arranges the file.

Cayena walks into athanasia chamber with a bucket full of ice water.

" Athanasia you should have liked that pet when i told u " cayena signs sitting down beside her unconscious.

" This is why you should always listen to elders " cayena picks up a ice and put it on athanasia forehead.

" I could just suck out the mana from u but that would kill me and u are not worth it " Cayena mumbles poking athanasia cheeks. She wonders were did it all go wrong.

" Diana has to be the fault, That women should have remained a dancer and none of this would happen " Cayena signs again.

" What if i just.. to back in time and kill diana and marry Claude. I would never let his suffer unlike someone" She nods her head with agreement with her hands folded against her chest.

" I wonder if claude had a big .... " before she could finish her sentence, the door opens widely with claude walking straight toward cayena.

" Daddy ?! " Cayena remains calm but deep down she wondered if he heard her blabbering on about his ahem.

Claude kneels down to her height placing his hands against her forehead.

" Heh ? " cayena blinks twice.

" Whats with that dumb look ? " Claude scoffts.

" Nothing... " cayena pouts. Her glace keeps going down.

Claude notices her eyes going down with w weird intention on her eyes. He cups her face making her look straight into her eyes.

" My eyes are here "

Cayena giggles nervously making claude sign in disappointment.

" why are u here and not in your bed ? " Claude notices the bucket full of ice beside her and a single cube in athanasia forehead.

" Is this supposed to be some kind of ritual ? " he asks pointing at the ice bucket.

" Ice is good " She nods.

" Ice is good ? " Claude raises his eyebrow wondering if she lost some brain cells too. he stands up brushing his clothes.

" Enough playing around " he picks her up like a shack of potatoes and place her over his shoulder.

" I am not playing around " Cayena whines trying to get free.

" Hush or u will wake up your sister with your annoying whining " claude signs.

" isn't that better? She will be finally awake " Cayena gives up.

" Don't even think about draining her mana into your body like u do always "

" wasn't planning on... "

He knew cayena despite showing no interest to athanasia would constantly drain her mana to keep her mana safe from mana explosion. It isn't harmful but slowly the mana in cayena body could grow unstable which can result on her body exploding into millions of pieces.

" Daddy can u atleast pick me up in a bridal style.. this is making me feel nauseous " Cayena pouts feeling the blood rushing on her head.

" So needy " Claude stops mid way to carry her in a bridal style. She wraps her arms around his neck. It has been while since he carried her in his arms. It was little embarrassing but she wasn't complaining.

" Daddy u got some nice abs " cayena smiles softly.

" Don't make this weird .. " claude looks at her in his arms with a weird expression.

" It's true tho.. " Cayena chuckled softly leans against his chest. She felt safe in his arms making her little sleepy.

Claude smiles slightly, tightly the grip around her.

" just sleep "

( This ain't sweet home Alabama so don't u dare... don't u think that lucas and Ijekiel are little bit slender unlike the daddies of the manhwa. 🗿 They don't got that juicy meaty steak. Lucas HAD them not anymore.I am so bored with no ideas 💀 someone send help )