Extra

Claude de Alger obelia

A illegitimate child born from the affair of his father ' The emperor. A child who was destined to be hidden in the depts of the abyss far away from the light.

" Claude never let the world notice you, live in Shadows"

Was it a advice?? Or was it a threat ??

His father was never there as if he didn't exist to him so his father also never existed for him.

" Claude are u sleeping again ?? "

His brother the crown prince how ever was different. He was kind and smart a perfect candidate for the throne someone who he admired from afar but he couldn't recognise his brother anymore.

" Your a kind child "

His mother had a weak body but was kind. He did everything to protect his mother but he failed. She was gone.

" Your majesty "

A lady smiled as her wavy blond hair flows with the wind.

His first and last love who betrayed him. Breaking her promise, she was nothing but a traitor.

As if the world was laughing at his face, he was all alone in this world.

Was it his destiny to bring misfortune to everyone who is close to him ?!

However the child , his daughter who gave him a little bit of hope . She saved him from falling into a endless pit of darkness. There was nothing he wouldn't do to keep that child by his side but as if the world wasn't satisfied with his happiness, they are trying to strip her away.

" Every day it seems like the world want's to take you away from me, I am slowly killing you" Claude cried as he cherish cayena cheeks.

" My daughter, cayena I promise to never hurt you again so please open your eye's " Claude holds onto her arms as he pleads. He can't wait for another 2 year in this empty room. Again

Claude called and looked for all the magician to bring her back but everyone seems fail.

The feeling of deja vu was strong but he was afraid this time he would truly loose her.