Boat ride

[ NOTES : Cayena and athanasia are 5 now , athanasia meet cayena when she was 3 and athy meet Claude when athy was 3, cayena has been in coma for 2 years ]

" That was a close call "

Cayena catch's her breath as she snaps her fingers to return back to her original form.

She walks toward her bed where the fake princess lies down.

" Well looks like things went well " Cayena smiles. She pokes the sleeping maid to wake up.

" Wakey wakey sleepy head "

The maid rubs her sleepy eyes slowly.
" Princess you have returned ??"

*Knock knock*

A soft knock on the door scared the shit out of them both. They both froze in places looking at eachother with a worried look.

" Princess may I come in ? "

" Shhh " Cayena snaps her finger changing the maids outfit and looks back to normal. Cayena acts like watching her face with the maid helping her carry the towel.

" Yes come in " cayena takes the towel and dries her face.

The head maid enters the room. She was shook to find the princess out of bed and getting ready.

" I see, Samantha is early here to company the princess "

The head maid founds it rather suspicious.

" AHEM yes I had some paper works to finish so I asked Samantha to attend me " cayena smiles making sure not to show any signs.

" Very well if you say so, his majesty has asked for the Princess company by the lake "

" I see, very well lead the way " Cayena smiles .

" Ahem " the head maid coughs eyeing at Cayena.

Cayena didn't understand she lift her eyebrow in confusion.

" Princess your dress " Samantha whispers.

" Oh- " cayena coughs awkwardly since she was still in her night gown .  The head maid signs. Cayena snaps her finger changing her dress. It was a light green dress with a green ribbon going around her waist with a lovely pearl hair tie.

" Let's get going shall we " cayena smiles.

Cayena heads toward the lake to find 4 silhouettes standing at the edge of the lake.

" Daddy ~ " cayena runs toward a tall figure hugging his leg with her tiny arms.

' Cayena what did I say about running around the place, you will hurt a nose " Claude signs as he picks up his little daughter.

" Glory and blessing to the lovely star of the obelia empire " lily and Felix greets cayena lowering there upper half to pay respect.

" You may rise " cayena gives them a warm smile.

" Glory and blessing to you sister " athanasia bows down gracefully with a hint of clumsiness.

" so cuteeee "  lily and Felix smiles toward athanasia.

" Hahaha yes days of learning paid off " athanasia smiles.

Cayena grins.
" Childish" - thoughts

" The pleasures is mine " cayena smiles.

" Get the boat ready  "

Claude orders Felix to get the boats all set for a small ride around the lake . Cayena eyes sparkled since she never went to a boat ride in her whole life.