Cayena new found interest ~

Cayena looks at the crowd from afar, trying to spot someone.. her twin.

" AH there she is "

Athanasia was being a social butterfly with the nobles daughter around her age. She seems to be quite enjoying herself.

" Looks like there was no need for me to worry "

She sighs, she had drained herself by using her all positive energy.

" Princess... ? "

" Not again... Sir plea...  O-oh ? "

Cayena turns around to find a delicate looking girl around her age. Quite cute ... Very fragile, easy to manipulate.. she reminds her of a bunny.

Cayena smiles

" How may i help you? "

" Ah-  yess i am Jennette Margarita, honoured to meet your Highness " she smiles softly her blue eyes glimmering thought it looked normal in first glace something wasn't right.

Cayena smiles at her innocence,

" Such a adorable lady, The pleasure is mine " cayena bows down, making Jennette flustered.

Cayena giggles at her innocence, something about Jennette attracted drama, a mystery to uncover.

Athanasia who was talking with the nobles daughters, her eyes wondered off toward cayena who was talking with a  familiar figure. Her heart dropped.

Cayena who was enjoying the company of a bubbly girl, suddenly felt a stare. Cayena looks Infront to meet her sister eye. She narrowed her eyes, Athanasia seemed to be in shook which made cayena glace at the girl Infront of her and at Athanasia.

A smirk hidding in her smile, something interesting was sure going on.

The something hit her, cayena smiles widened,

Ofcourse how could she forget about the villainess who was manipulated by her father, and treated like a puppet, the cute bunny Jennette Margarita...

Jennette eye's meets with cayena bright smile, which makes her tilt her head in confusions but she was happy to finally talk with cayena, who looked at her warmly unlike Athanasia who looked at her like she was a monster...

" Jennette would you like to be my friend ?! " cayena smiles leaning closer toward Jennette stroking her cheeks, making Jennette red like a tomato.

" I-i.. y-yes it will be a honour "

Cayena giggles looking at her shutters and squirming under such small touch and affection.

" So cute.. " she mumbled, just enough for Jennette to hear.

" EH " Jennette blushes harder, hidding her face with her hands, only making cayena to tease her further knowing someone will get triggered.

Athanasia who was watching from afar clunches onto her dress, her eyes widening a frown upon her face but maintains her composer by smiling.

It soon ended, Athanasia and cayena both tired from the gathering, claude smiles looking at his two daughter all droopy. As he holds them both, heading toward the carriage.

Just then a voice calls out to them, to their suprise it was a small girl with brown hair and blue eyes. Athanasia eyes widened, hoping the encounter doesn't effect her.

Jennette flinches, Athanasia and Claude glare pressuring her down, her fingers fiddling around a ribbon. Cayena noticed her feelings uneasy, as she spoke.

" Are you here to return the ribbon? " Cayena smiles softly making Jennette smiles back.

" Yes.. princess Athanasia dropped this ribbon " as she hands the redish pink ribbon toward them. Athanasia checks her dress, as she was missing a piece of Ribbon. Athanasia smiles softly trying to hide her frustrated face..

" Thank you Jennette "

Jennette smiles softly when Athanasia expression turns into a sweet one, but she still wondered why her gaze always pierce through her heart...

" Its my pleasure "

Claude sighs as he holds cayena,

" Let's get going.. thank you little lady "

Jennette bows down, as they leave.

" Bye lady bunny ~ see ya soon "
Cayena waves at her, with a soft smile making Jennette heart go in ease. Her perfect family... How she wish to be with her family.. with her sweet sister cayena..

" Sisters and father... Why don't you recognise me.. " she mumbles to herself, her expression dark. As she clunches onto to her heart; returning back to the hall.