.......

" Princess his majesty wishes for your presence "

" I see lead the way sir knight "

Cayena smiles.

" This way Princess " Felix leads the way with cayena following her from behind.

Felix glance at the little princess who was trying to keep up with this speed. He chuckles a little at cayena cuteness.

" Please excuse me princess "

Felix lefts cayena to his arm which almost gave cayena a mini heart attack.

" I hope princess doesn't mind it " Felix smiles.

Cayena remains silent for a while.

" This is the second time " cayena mumble's

" Sorry princess did you say something ? " Felix tilts his head to lean in closer to hear it clearly.

" Hmm nothing " cayena shakes her head giving a small smile.

" Oh my looks like the heaven's is answering my preys toward " a voice reach out for them from behind.

" ? Duke Alpheus "

A man with soft white hair often swept back from his angular face, and fine wrinkles around his golden, slanted eyes stands before them.

" Oh my i am glad the princess knows of my presence " roger smiles.

" Of course how could I not know name of the wealthy, prominent duke of the Obelian Empire, it would be a shame to not know such a name " cayena smiles back.

Roger was quite shock but impressed.
" Your highness flatter me alot, I have to say now that I am seeing the princess, the rumors surely doesn't give justice to your beauty "

" Hahaha i am glad I didn't disappointed you " cayena gives off the business vibe.

The atmosphere was slowly tensing up between them . Felix couldn't say anything, he just listened.

" Of course, it's was quite a pleasure meeting you " roger bows down.

" The pleasure was mine " cayena smiles.

Saying that they gave there final goodbyes for now. Cayena signs.

" Is something worth ?? " Felix glaces at cayena with worried look.

" No it's nothing, duke Alpheus sure is the man of his words " cayena chuckles weirdly.

" He sure is " Felix nobs.

They both entered the area to find it rather empty.

" Is this room supposed to be empty?? " Cayena looks around.

" It shouldn't- " Felix was as confused as cayena.

Cayena looks around to find a tent.

" Is his majesty there ?? " Cayena point's.

" Ah yes, shall we go ? " Felix smiles as he walks toward the tent.

Felix sits the princess down. Cayena walks closer to have a sneak peek to find Claude and athanasia sleeping peacefully.

" They seem peaceful " cayena smiles bitterly.

" Shouldn't the princess join them ?? " Felix looks at cayena.

" No let them be, I shall return back to my chamber " cayena closes the tent.

" But Princess wouldn't it be a ashame to return after walking all this way " Felix signs with a sad face.

" Hahah i can use teleportation " cayena smiles.

" Yes but /⁠ᐠ⁠。⁠ꞈ⁠。⁠ᐟ⁠\ " Felix wasn't sure what did he wanna say he just smile.

Cayena signs as she walks toward Felix and extends her hand.

" Princess ?? " Felix tilts his head.

" I hate walking " cayena pouts.

" Ah " Felix carries the princess.

There was quiet for a while until felix broke the silence.

" Princess we are really sorry about yesterday "

" It's fine, it was my fault for acting like a brat yesterday " cayena signs.

" No no princess is not a brat " Felix says nervously. Cayena chuckles.

" To tell the truth I didn't like his majesty at first" Felix glance at the celling as if he was having a flash back.

" ?? You didn't " cayena knew why but she acted shocked.

" Yes, when we were younger my mother was his majesty nanny so she would often spend more time with his majesty then her own son, I was quite mad after all she was my mother too "

Cayena agrees.

" Later when she passed away I didn't feel anything, she was never there for me but later on I started missing the warmth of her after all she was my mother the one who gave birth to me " Felix had a sad expression.

" I wish I could spend more time with her "

Cayena didn't knew what to say she just listen to Felix.

" I am sorry princess for sharing such a lame story " Felix smiles wiping his teary eye.

" I understand " cayena pat's Felix

" Thank you princess " Felix smiles.

" How about your highness?? Do u wanna share something ? I am here to listen " Felix smiles with sparkles all around him.

" Me?! I don't know there is nothing for me to share " cayena was lost in her thoughts.

" I am scared " cayena mumbles as she looks at the tent.

" ?? Scared is someone threatening you , I will have there neck " Felix glares.

" No no it's nothing like that " cayena laugh's at Felix reaction. .

They went on talking for a while until Claude and athanasia woke up.

What was she scared of ? Being forgotten?? Being replaced by the original fl ?

She is scared one day she will wake up to find herself trapped in a endless loop of suffering. Claude is the only thing that she has, she can't afford to loose him but if that's what destiny wants she won't deny it. After all this wasn't supposed to her story.

[ So 🗿 I am sorry for making cayena a brat. Some people doesn't seem to like the character design so I will change it a little but I hope u guys slowly accept cayena like she is. Her past life hasn't been released yet so ya suffer for a while ]