Title less

" I need a refund "

Cayena hits her head in the desk that was filled with paperworks.

"  I never saw that girl do any paperworks like hell  isn't this child labour"

Cayena shades some crocodile tears as she lays her head down.

" .... Crown princess I don't think u should lay down "

" What ?! Now I can't even lay down my head " Cayena glares at a figure that was a young lady.

A fine young lady dressed in a dress that consist of amour with her short greyish hair that reached her necks with bangs sweeping over her brownish green eye. A noble maid that is famous for her titles as " the maid of all maids"  with many thinking she has the ability to be everywhere all at once.

"No  it's not like that, it's just your highness is wetting the papers that u have been working on for hours " Noelle point's at the papers beneath cayena.

" WHAT " Cayena stands up and collect the paper's to check for any signs of tears. Thankfully there wasn't any major damage.

Cayena signs in relief.

" Noelle I will be heading for a walk  " cayena throws the papers slowly and gently before heading toward the doors.

" Pardon but what about your works " Noelle tilts her head while arranging the paper's.

" Hehe " Cayena smiles look at Noelle before closing the door behind her.

Noelle signs " I understand your highness "

Cayena was now free from her works . She walks around the garden admiring the beauty of freedom.

Cayena stops on her way to touch the lively grasses beneath her.

" Yes touch some grass " cayena smiles before walking her way.

Cayena started plucking  flowers left and right since she had nothing to do until she noticed some  silhouette on the distance.

" Hmm I should mind my own business " Cayena smiles running toward the place.

Cayena walks slowly hiding behind the trees taking a quick sneak peek.

" It feels like thousands of flowers blooming inside my mouth " [ no shit I forgot the line 💀 so ya work with it ]

Athanasia and Claude were having a little tea party containing of Felix and some maids.

" Wow they really are enjoying themselves while I am suffering  " cayena grips on the truck of the tree almost destroying it. < ----- [  RIP tree ]

" Princess ?? "

" Not now I am busy right now " cayena leans in closer.

" I have received some news "

" .... " Cayena stops midway looking behind.

" Are u sure ?? " - Cayena

" Yes I am certain  " - someone

" I see, lead the way "

Cayena had a dark expression revealing a smirk.

" This is gonna be fun "

[ Sorry this is short like xiao but I just wanted to say I am alive and breathing => followers almost close to 69 ~ ]