Season 2 : Missing something

[ AHEM FONTAINE AHHHHhHHHH ]

when death
takes my hand
i will hold you with the other
and promise to find you
in every lifetime ,

Her eyes narrowed down lifelessly, she grasps onto his hands wishing to hear the loving voice of her father.

" please father... "

She brings his hands closer to her forehead slightly squeezing it. She wonders if he will remember her ?

" princess... " Felix mumbles softly, placing his hands on her shoulder. Cayena slowly looks up to meet his gaze.

" Felix... Is Athanasia awake ? " cayena asked, as she knew claude would awake the moment athanasia enters the room forgetting everything.

Felix shakes his head slowly, sadness written all over his face.

" no princess.. not yet "

" I see.. "

Cayena felt disappointed but slightly reliefed, glacing toward the unconscious claude.

" Daddy... Should i find a princess from farway to kiss you ? Maybe then you will wake up " she jokes as tears form in her eyes.

( who volunteer's to be the princess of sleeping prince claude ?? get in line )

A finger brushs against her cheeks wiping her tears.

" Does my daughter wish to sell her unconscious father? "

" daddy.. " cayena eyes widened.

Claude sits up from the bed, his body feel stiff from lying down. Cayena wraps her arms around him burying her face against his cheek.

" hahaha you cry alot my daughter " Claude chuckled softly, as i wraps his arm around her patting her back.

" And whoes fault is it ? " cayena pouts as she looks up.

" That would be my daughter who keeps making her old father worry sick about her " Claude pokes her forehead.

" Nuh uh " cayena shakes her head, burying her face against his chest to hide her flustered face but mostly  to fulfill her dream of burning her face against a busty plump chest.

Claude looks down at his daughter lovingly but for some reason he feels sexually assaulted by his own daughter but again it's been like this since she was 1.

Cayena was in heaven, not letting go of him for a solid hour when she suddenly realised, he didn't forget her so maybe..

" Daddy.. athanasia is still unconscious " cayena looks up at claude technically with her hands still wrap around his chest. It was like a leech stuck to a juicy meaty steak.

" Ah.. the mana explosion must have hit her head hard.. her mana will slowly flow normally. Let her rest for a while or so " Claude remarks keeping his stoic composer,while trying to slip away from cayena grasp but she tightens.

" hmm darling..  I know you miss me but.. " claude coughs, eyeing felix to help him but clearly the innocent felix who is in bliss watching a father- daughter union.

Felix notices claude glaring at him, clearly claude was asking for his help but Felix felt like Claude was asking for some alone time.

" ah yes.. i have some business to attend.. please continue.. don't mind me ┐⁠(⁠´⁠д⁠'⁠)⁠┌ " Felix smiles brightly, before he leaves the room, he looks behind and gives Claude a thumbs up.

" ರ⁠_⁠ರ " Claude remains silent, as he wants to cut Felix in half.

" cayena let go " Claude says carefully noy wanting to sound too harsh.

".. oh right " cayena quickly let's go, as she scratches her cheeks nervously. She looks away with a flustered face as she didn't realise she was holding onto him so tightly.

" ... Are you drooling.. ? " Claude asked with a disappointed face.

"... Nuh uh.. it's hmm milk ? " cayena laugh's nervously, wiping her drool quickly. She wish a meteor would crash them and kill them all.

" you did a good job protecting the noble ladies and your sister.. " claude smile, patting her head.

" haha it was nothing " cayena chuckles,  she wonders why did claude not forget anyone.Did her mere existence changed the plot. If claude remembers everything that only means.. he found no reason to use black magic on himself, but he uses it to save athanasia.. so what will happen to her ?!

Just then the door bust opens grabbing both claude and cayena attention. It was lily, her body was shaking with horror written all over her face, as she speaks with tears in her eyes.

" ... Princess athanasia.. she is .. "

[ :> Sorry for late update since i didn't knew what the plot should be.. so ya ]

MINIONS !!!

TONIGHT !!!

TONIGHT !!!

WE STEAL

THE MOON !!!! 🌑

THE MOON !!!! 🌑