Season 2 : Trapped in a multiverse

Cayena tilts her head slightly to the left looking around the unknown surrounding she got pulled into. There was a sense of deja vu, The room was indeed her room yet something felt so different about it since she was in her 5 year old body.

" A multiverse? " She mumbled to herself.

There was a soft knock in the door alongside a male voice calling out for cayena.

" My dear... Papa is entering okay"

Cayena lays down in her bed pulling the blanket over herself and closing her eyes shut to pretend she was sleeping.

The sound of door opening could be heard, as footsteps approached before stopping midway.

"  Princess are u sleeping?? "

A soft hand touch's cayena forehand tucking her bangs beside her ears. Cayena knew it wasn't claude voice but who was it ?? Who could possibly be identifying himself as her father.

Her eyes twitch slightly trying to get a glace of the man before her but she ended up opening her own eyes wide open.

" Ops.. "

The man Infront for her was none other than anatastauis. HER UNCLE??. Anastacius blue jewel eyes narrow down when cayena opened her eye wide.

A soft chuckle filled the room, as he picks up cayena in his arms, carrying her in his arms against his chest.

" Is princess still mad at papa?? "

He asked softly kissing her cheeks making cayena blink in confusion. She never seen anatastauis so happy and playful just like how the original storyline described him in his childhood.

" Papa ?? " Cayena mumbles loudly looking up at anastacius.

" Yes princess?? " Anastacius answered with a soft smile in his lips. There was no black mana surrounding him but warmth.

" Where is uncle claude ?? " Cayena asked clunching on her tiny fist hoping nothing had happened to him.

" Claude?? Why does princess wants her uncle? Is papa not enough " anastacius said rubbing his cheeks against cayena with a sad expression in his face.

" That's cuz I am her favourite " A voice interrupted, it was very familiar yet far different. It was Claude leaning against the door with his arms crossed against his chest. He walks toward anastacius looking down at cayena as he pat's her softly.

" Did my cute little niece missed her uncle ?? " He said with a bright smile, anastacius scoffed turning around to not let claude touch cayena.

" Why are u here duke?? Should u be doing your job ?? "

" I would like to say the same to your majesty " Claude says with a smile as he snaps his fingers using magic to teleport cayena into his arms.

Cayena blinks twice wondering who are this two ball of sunshine's with a healthy brotherhood. 

" I am sorry princess but your papa and i have some works to do. Let's play later. " Claude says placing cayena into her bed kissing her forehead.

" Rest and get well soon "

" Okay okay stay away from my daughter " Anastacius says pushing away claude. He gives cayena a jar of candy that simmered like jewel.

" Here dear, papa will be back soon, your sick so remember to take the medicine and if it's bitter then eat this candy " anastacius said embracing cayena cheeks with his fingers before leaving with Claude.

" Wha... " Cayena stood up from her bed when they both left. She glanced over at the candy jar in the bedstand remembering someone used to leave it in her bedstand when she was sick child.

" Could this be a coincidence?? " Cayena mumbled to herself.

" Could be nya " a familiar voice spoke beside her. It was a black cat that can speak?

" A talking cat ?? Kayden?? " Cayena said raising her eyebrow. It was the same cat that companied her when she was in a coma. ( If u paid attention to the story then u will remember the cat )

" The one and only. Now lets get u out of here " kayden said stretching his body, the surrounding slowly blurred out leaving a white surrounding with nothingness.

" How come your here ?? And what happened? "
Cayena asked with a curious look in her eyes. The black cat stares at her for a while before speaking.

" Kid your asking the wrong question here.. "

" Right.. where is claude? Why was anastacius calling me his daughter?? " There was alot of questions in cayena head from the beginning. She knew someone was looking after her from afar but never showed themselves. Was it anastacius ?

" Kid your not a human, you do not belong to this world " kayden explained licking his fur.

" I know that.. cuz i am from another wor- "

" No, u belong to this world kid, A lost soul that found its way into this world above while freeing itself from the world below " kayden said circling cayena leaving her puzzled by his riddles.

" This body is a lost soul?? Freeing itself from the world below ? Is this body dead.. ? " Cayena asked clunching on her fist. It makes sense why she had a weak body but how is it possible. 

" Black mana ?? " Cayena mumbled to herself but loudly enough for kayden to hear.

" Your body is brought to life by using black mana "

" But how.. why ?? " Her minds went fuggy with questions yet no answers.

" Died as a infant transferred into a pregnant woman body. A forbidden black magic. Out of love? Out of pure evil intention ? Who knows" kayden once again spoke his red eyes locked with cayena jewel blue eyes.

" A dead infant transferred into a pregnant woman body ?? Not a human.. ? "

" Anastacius is your father, kid. He is the key to your answer "

[ Those who didn't understand the plot can go to the comments section, i have explained it in one of the comments reply... Hope that helps you out, thank you for going through this journey]