Season 2 : Objection

Anastacius held Cayena's calculating gaze, smiling sadly. "Dear princess, your words are like the throne stabbing my heart "

He spread his hands in a gesture of peace. "All I desired was to see my beloved brother once more, " glacing over at claude.

" The feelings are mutual, brother. I will always gladly send you back to hell " Claude scoffed glaring back at Anastacius. The atmosphere got alot colder and darker with two brothers up eachother throats.

Cayena looks at the brothers with a deep sigh. She coughs to get everyone attention back to her.

" Uncle, My word's are just concerns about yoru well being ~If you were alive why didn't u return back to the palace? " Cayena asked crossing her arms against her chest.

" Well that's simply because I was afraid that my dear brother would come for my throat if he come to know about my existence and my poor daughter would be beheaded too " anastacius sigh's with a pityful look in his face.

" Using jenny as a shield again.. " cayena mumbled to herself narrowing her eyes as she stood up walking toward roger alpheus seat standing beside him.

" Duke alpheus, How long has the former emperor been in your house? It's a treason knowing u hide someone and didn't inform the emperor "

Roger smile nervously when he tried to speak anastacius cut him off.

" U can't accuse someone for treason dear princess, I was taking refuge in neighbours country before returning back to the empire when i heard of the accident going around the empire " he said lifting his shoulder in small shrug.

" I see "

Cayena lips carved into a smile hearing his words, as she snaps her finger knowing she had him right in her palm.

As soon as she snapped the door opened. It was Mitsui and kayea along side 2 people. Roger and anastacius eyes widened slightly as they recognize the faces.

" Haha Let me introduce you to someone, The black shadow knight's. Mitsui and kayea or should i say ? The maid and the servent that works in  alpheus household. " Mitsui and kayea knees down to cayena along with the knights dressed in servent outfit behind them.

" Captain of black shadow knight, Mitsui reporting "

" Vice captain of blacl shadow knight, Kayea reporting "

" Former emperor anastacius, has been going in amd out of Alpheus for 15 years+ more. " Mitsui said handing out a scroll full of reports to Cayena. Cayena smiles as she looks through the scroll passing it down to the noble to analysis it.

" That absurd " roger said standing up hitting the table loudly. Anastacius sighing slightly annoyed pinching his nose bridge.

" It's against the rule to have spys in one's household without one's knowledge "

" Well it's more absurd for u to openly plan revolution against the emperor " cayena said waving her hands to dismiss the black Shadow knights.

Claude smirk watching his little girl handle the situation so well,as if she has been planning his for a while. He couldn't be more proud of his daughter. He slams the table for silence.

" This case is over, Anastacius and Roger alpheus is guilty of committing treason and will be kept in the jail for further information. If anyone has objection please raise your hands. I will be pleased to cut it off "

The nobles remained silence as the knights come forth to escort anastacius and roger to the dungeon. The nobles leaves soon after leaving Claude and cayena alone in the meeting hall.

" Daughter, You seem to impress me everyday " Claude said walking toward cayena and ruffling her hair with a soft smile in his lips.

Cayena smile " well this is just a start. I will make you more proud!!! "

" I am already proud of u " he says embracing her cheeks, Cayena leans in against his plam with a smile in her lips but her mind wondering.  She planned this moment since she was 5 but there was a twist.. now that she knows she is but a mere creature made up of dark mana of anastacius. She wonders what will happen...

( It's a lot shorter... Sorry )